Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fractured

Hey! I did not give you an explosive. That. That was a coincidence.

Yeah, sure. Figures you survived; Celestia's banned lethal explosives for hundreds of years now. At least one of us pays attention in school, right Silver Spoon?

You don't either.

That... That's beside the point!

...Hey, you! are you here to ask a question, or are you just here to try to find more ways to make our lives miserable?

• Brohoof 1

Thank Celestia! I don't even like hugs, but you 

*squeeze* 

get an extra big hug 

*squeeze tighter* 

just for that! 

...uh, sorry, I hope I didn't crush you...

*hugs you as well pressing your face against mine* <33333333333333

Dawwwwwww you are such a cute wittle baby pony yes you are!!! :wub:

*hugs you as well pressing your face against mine* <33333333333333

Dawwwwwww you are such a cute wittle baby pony yes you are!!!   :wub:

I can't say I don't love the attention... but could you put me down now? Baby talk's kinda gross, and maybe you didn't notice, but Silver Spoon is glaring at you pretty evilly right now, for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

I can't say I don't love the attention... but could you put me down now? Baby talk's kinda gross, and maybe you didn't notice, but Silver Spoon is glaring at you pretty evilly right now, for some reason.

*puts you down*

I'm sorry I couldn't help it. ^^; You're just so cute! :wub:  And no I didn't. ^^;

*puts you down*

I'm sorry I couldn't help it. ^^; You're just so cute!   :wub:  And no I didn't. ^^;

Silver Spoon, cut it out, you're scaring ponies!

Huh? Sorry, I was thinking about something. I must've been...staring too hard.

Well do it less evil-like, or you're to scare away the one nice guy we've had so far!

... And she's supposed to be watching me! Anyway, it's about time somepony said I was cute! I swear, everywhere I go, it's "CMC" this, and CMC" that, like they're so perfect! I mean seriously, Asbel, what does Applebloom have that I don't?

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond Tira,

What is your future career plan?

To be Filthy Rich... er, my Daddy!  he pretty much has his hooves in every major company in Equestria! When I grow up, i'm going to ooown it all.

• Brohoof 1

But what exactly does he do? Is he like a shareholder?

You know economics is quite the promising career.

Silver Spoon, what about you what's your career plan?

That's what he calls it! He lets me look at some of his business plans from time to time, but i'm a little too young to understand all of it. I'm not worried though; i'm an amazing learner. I master in days what most ponies learn in weeks; natural talent just runs in the family.

Discorded: Hey, I'm back. Anyways, just for fun, read this: http://mlpforums.com/topic/112088-ask-sweetie-bell/?p=3210089 

Jamesinium: So, me Rumble, Button, Discorded, and Babs are here. You want to play some truth or dare?

So some of the blank flanks got their cutie marks (diamond, be nice), how... wonderful. It's nice to see Applebloom so... happy.

As for truth or dare, you are so on! Hey Silver, you in?

...Sure, Di. Before the game though, I want to know: Babs, are you still mad at us for what happened that day at the train station?

• Brohoof 1

That's what he calls it! He lets me look at some of his business plans from time to time, but i'm a little too young to understand all of it. I'm not worried though; i'm an amazing learner. I master in days what most ponies learn in weeks; natural talent just runs in the family.

So some of the blank flanks got their cutie marks (diamond, be nice), how... wonderful. It's nice to see Applebloom so... happy.

As for truth or dare, you are so on! Hey Silver, you in?

...Sure, Di. Before the game though, I want to know: Babs, are you still mad at us for what happened that day at the train station?

Yeah, I am still very pissed.

Lets just play the game.

I shall join in!

Ok, Scootaloo's now in.

Alright, Diamond, Truth or Dare?

Yeah, I am still very pissed.

Lets just play the game.

I shall join in!

Ok, Scootaloo's now in.

Alright, Diamond, Truth or Dare?

I... see...

Truth! No, dare! No, truth! I pick truth!

• Brohoof 1

OK, is it true you once had slightly romantic feelings for Applejack?

What?! That's gross! Like i'd ever have feelings for an-(ow!) pony that much older than me. (Stop kicking me, Silver Spoon!)

Okay then, Discorded, your turn; truth or dare?

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going with dare, and note that it is Rumble's turn next.

*Slams a large bottle down on the table*

A bottle of pure Rainbow, straight from ClOroudsdale's tap. Chug it. Or... you can bow out... it's perfectly alright if you want to.

• Brohoof 1

Good. This one's real easy! Just run three laps around my house... with these leg weights my dad's personal gym instructor uses. I mean, 30 or 40 pounds ahoof to is nothing to a strong guy like you, right?

Edited by Shimmer5000