Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any siblings?

Odyssey

Title topic says it all. Do you have a brother/sister? If so, how many do you have? Or if you're an only child, would you like to have a brother/sister?

I have an older brother. He has skipped a grade for how brilliant he is and can play saxophone. I haven't got to interact with him all that much these days, but I would never trade him for any other sibling in the world. He's a great person. Although, at other times, he can also be my worst enemy. :P

• Brohoof 2

My sister. I really hate her. She punched me, kicked me, and stole stuffs from me. I was about 6 at that time. So about for 4-6 years I've hated my sister. She even failed to go to the college more than 4 times. 

She is my mortal enemy :/

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 1

1 younger sister. she's kinda annoying at times and likes whatever i've liked like 1-2 years too late -.-

i wished i had a big brother before, back in high school. but then i started to hang out with more friends who had older brothers. their relationships weren't pleasant so...now i think i'm lucky i'm the eldest -.-

• Brohoof 1

I have a younger sister, and we usually fight every day, not in a bad way of course, just as normal siblings do :D

She is just turning 18 this week, so she is in that late-teenage phase where she mess up, cry, laugh, angry just about everything and over all have almost every emotion at once :lol: Unfortunately she isn't into My Little Pony, Yet ;)

I have one older sister. After some excessively rude comments to me years ago (well, that's not the half of it), I really stopped wanting to associate with her. But now she has a child, and he's really cute, and I want to be a good aunt. *sigh*

• Brohoof 1

I have to younger brothers and two younger sisters. (I REALLY hope my mom won't create another one.)

Two babies, one thirteen year old and one eleven year old. They are very nice, to me at least.

• Brohoof 1

I have an older half-brother (33), and a little half-sister (20).

At various points in my life i got into so many fights with them, wished they'd be gone, and what not. Despite everything, now that i'm older, i realize again and again that whether i like it or not they helped fashion me into the man i am today, and so i wouldn't trade them for anything.

Also, my relationship with them has improved wondrously now that we've (physical) distances between each other.

Yes I have an older sister, Who might I add I am quite jealous of right now, why? Well you see while I sit here in s***ty old England (where we have rain rain and more rain) she is studying as an exchange student at Tokyo university, though to be fair because of this me and my mother MIGHT actually being going to Japan next year.

• Brohoof 1

I have both an older brother and an older sister and I am close to neither of them. They already moved out and have families as well.

I think they're in their 20's or something, I don't know.

By blood, I have 1 younger sister (she's 2 years younger than I). I also have 3 half siblings in their 60's that I've never met.

But, throughout my childhood, I've been not only the eldest sibling, but the youngest, a middle child (anywhere from 3 to 10 foster siblings), and an only child.

And for those who will ask, my father was born in 1924, and my birth mother was born in 1970.

Nope, I don't have any siblings, and I'm glad for that. I get to do pretty much whatever I want, it's nice having the house to myself all the time, and it's nice that there's no one to annoy me. I also like not having to share things I don't want to :umad:

• Brohoof 6