Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any siblings?

Odyssey

I for one am an only child. I like it and dislike it. My parents at least don't give me attention or anything so I'm mostly alone or with my fiance. Do I wish I had any siblings? Yes I wish I had an older brother at least. To sum it up being an only child (in my opinion) isn't the greatest, BUT for peace and quiet it serves its purposes.

• Brohoof 1

I have younger brother of course he is only younger by 2 years which isn't much of an age gap when you reach adulthood. He is currently attending San Diego State University on the GI Bill (served as an MP in the Air Force) is majoring in journalism and wants to be a sports journalist. He has matured a great deal over the years from the lazy student that dropped out of high school and was going nowhere to making a great Air Force MP and making the deans list at college, getting accepting in San Diego State and doing well in school. My only complaint is that he really really hates bronies for reasons I have been meaning to ask him about but am afraid will lead to a rather ugly confrontation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm an only child. In fact, I'm a miracle baby. Doctors told my mom she would never have kids, yet she had me. I think this had a lot to do with her cervical cancer, but I can't remember. She can't have any more kids though, and she said she has a hard enough time dealing with me. XD

I do have one friend I consider to be like an older sister to me though. Other than that, I'm biologically an only child.

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 1

Yes I do! I think I've mentioned them both a million times here whoops sorry about that.

I have an older sister, she's two years older than me. We're extremely close. We grew up together and we're just... bros, I guess. We tell each other everything, we hang out, we play video games together, we get into the same fandoms, and fights between us last... about five minutes. We feel guilty right away, I guess. It's an awesome relationship we have, and I'm really glad to have a friend like her.

Then I have my younger brother, he's eleven years younger than me and he definitely came as a shock to pretty much the entire family. Technically, he's my half-brother but I hate saying that because that makes him sound like he's not... Not a true sibling, or something. He's pretty cute, and I try to make sure that even though I'm way older than him that I don't become a distant big sister. 

They're both dorks. Just like me. :)

I also have two step-siblings, which I don't see a lot. 

My step-sister is a year older than me. Even though we don't see each other often all three of us (my sisters and I) have a pretty great relationship. She's honestly more a friend than a sister to me. She's hilarious, and a super cool person.

My step-brother is... Seven years younger than me? I think? He's a nice kid, if not a bit annoying.

I have one younger sister. We used to fight each other like cats and dogs when we were young, but nowadays, we barely speak to each other, and it's been about a year and a half since I've last seen her...

I've got 2 younger brothers, spaced at 4 and 6 years old. They were pretty annoying in the past, mostly due to the age difference, although they've matured a bit (with me at least; my middle brother occasionally bothers the youngest), so it's good having them around :proud:.

I have 1 older sister and 1 older brother, and 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. 3 of them are only related by marriage,though.

I have 2 sisters and one brother.. All older then me

Then I have a step brother (who younger) and a step sister who the same age

I am only close to my sister who a year older then me. My other two oldder sibling have families of their own so we hardly talk.. Plus we dont get along that well

And I only talk to my step siblings when I go to my mom house which is hardly ever

Edited by Starlighty