Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any siblings?

Odyssey

I have a younger sister, 16 years old. I used to hate her with tremendous jealousy, but since we were kids, we've drifted our separate ways. I have to say, she's easier to get along with now... and I'm probably closer to her than I am to my parents.

I always used to wish I had an older brother. In a strange sort of way, during my teenage years, my cousin sort of filled that role. Even though we're not brothers and we grew up in different households, we have similar upbringings and lifestyles. We started playing games over the internet when I was like 14 years old, and since then I've basically considered him my older brother. We're roommates now, and we'll probably be living together until after I finish college.

I have an older sister (18) who I love dearly because her and I are like the bestest friends of all time. We spend more time doing friend-things than sisterly things.

One younger sister. Extremely annoying.. yet I couldn't imagine my life without her.
She was the first one to find out I'm a brony.. she's the one that told my parents and grandparents.
If she hadn't told them.. I would have had to hide the fact I'm a brony and wouldn't have gotten any support from them.

I love my sister.. even if she can be VERY annoying at times..  :wub:

Yeah, I've got a little sister. An annoying-and sometimes infuriating-one at that. But, i still love her, family and all. And when she's not trying everything in her power to infuriate me, she's nice to be around.

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

• 3 years later...

I have a brother who's two years younger than me. We used to argue quite a lot when we were younger but nowadays almost everything is just banter and jokes. :D

I am the youngest of 3. I have a sister and brother. My sister is 1 year older than me, my brother is 10 years older. Quite the gap, but I connect with my brother better than most people in my life. Looking back, it is hard to think that we ever connected back in the day. We have many similar interests, but personality wise I am quite different than he is.