Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite dessert?

OG CHUCK

My favorite dessert would be without question the Hungarian "Franciakrémes"(mirror translation is "French Custard Cake" - I know that is not the proper name of the cake but I don't know it in English).

IMG_8334_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I wish you all could just taste the ones I usually bake :lol:  Oh, and both the top and in the cream there is a lot of caramel *starts drooling* :wub:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite dessert would be without question the Hungarian "Franciakrémes"(mirror translation is "French Custard Cake" - I know that is not the proper name of the cake but I don't know it in English).

I wish you all could just taste the ones I usually bake :lol:  Oh, and both the top and in the cream there is a lot of caramel *starts drooling* :wub:

My goodness, that looks delicious! I would love to try some. Is it difficult to make?

As for my favorite, I have several, but recently I have been addicted to Matcha ice cream. Not overly sweet, and creamy. It is wonderful.

• Brohoof 1

My goodness, that looks delicious! I would love to try some. Is it difficult to make?

As for my favorite, I have several, but recently I have been addicted to Matcha ice cream. Not overly sweet, and creamy. It is wonderful.

Well, I've been making this dessert for over 2 years now, almost every 2 or so weeks, and it still takes me about 3-3,5 hours to make it, and the recipe is very detailed, so yes, I would say its a bit difficult, but its well worth it :lol:

• Brohoof 2

That looks amazing, it looks like a smore, tiramisu, and banana cream pie all mixed together :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've been making this dessert for over 2 years now, almost every 2 or so weeks, and it still takes me about 3-3,5 hours to make it, and the recipe is very detailed, so yes, I would say its a bit difficult, but its well worth it :lol:

That often? Haha, it must be worth it then! I shall have to find a recipe and try my hoof at it. I am super curious, and excited to try it myself.

• Brohoof 1

That often? Haha, it must be worth it then! I shall have to find a recipe and try my hoof at it. I am super curious, and excited to try it myself.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a proper English recipe, but if you would like, I can translate mine and send it to you tomorrow, around this time ;)

-----------

Sorry, post got a bit off-topic,  so here is my second favorite dessert :P :

Crater Slice

krater-2cccc367859edf2e2bd47a242b9e78b7_

Cookie dough with pudding scattered in it, and at the top is sugared sour cream :lol:

Edited by Kaela

BJ's triple chocolate Pizookie.  Imo, it's one of those very rare things that just makes everything else pale in comparison.  It's so far and away the best confectionary treat on earth, that's there's simply no point in ever trying anything else.  Nothing can ever be even half as good.  The danger of something that good is it ruins you for everything else.  Once you've had that, every other dessert on the planet just takes like, idk, watered down newspaper.

• Brohoof 3

BJ's triple chocolate Pizookie.  Imo, it's one of those very rare things that just makes everything else pale in comparison.  It's so far and away the best confectionary treat on earth, that's there's simply no point in ever trying anything else.  Nothing can ever be even half as good.  The danger of something that good is it ruins you for everything else.  Once you've had that, every other dessert on the planet just takes like, idk, watered down newspaper.

Okay you've made your point, now I am gonna have to drive like 100 miles just to go try out a desert. :okiedokielokie:      No locations in my city unfortunately.

• Brohoof 2