Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Burning Passion (1x1 between Dusk Shade and Dire Miralis)

Acnologia

"If you think you ve got enough for your dinner and tour breakfast tomorrow then let's head to my cave", she said as she flew towards the ground staying low until she hovered above a large crevice in the ground. "Home sweet home", she chimed and flew in grabbing a few gems from her trove and went to other side which had a nice pond in the corner.

Orion landed in Dawn's cave and looked around. She wasn't lying when she said it was spacious and it was beautiful. He then noticed Dawn and was a bit curious, but figured that it would be best to not ask. "This certainly is nice." He said, smiling slightly.

She tossed him a couple of the gems with a smile."EEnjoy", she said simply and coiled up in the pond which had room for him as well if he wanted to join and I'd he felt like doing so would be a good idea. "So.... You can stay here as long as you need, provided you don't give me a reason to kick you out", she said and her head on the edge of the pond.

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. "I doubt I would give you a reason to do that." He said, before consuming the deer. He would save the gems as a snack for tomorrow. He then walked into the pond and felt the water brush past his scales. He then curled into a ball and glanced at Dawn. "Sleep well."

Dawn had left her deer fir the morning or more accurately the next afternoon, since she always ate light. "Same....", she started with a yawn. "Sane to yo", she finish and let eyes flutter shut though she could not quite convince herself to fall asleep with him there so near her trove of gems

Orion sighed as he watched Dawn and closed his eyes. He didn't care about the treasure in the next cavern over, seeing as how Dawn was kind enough to give him a place to stay. He couldn't sleep, however, and stood. The dragon then walked towards the entrance to the cave and looked at the stars. Orion remembered how he and his parents would fly through the night sky and drift through the clouds. His thoughts then turned towards Dawn and the same feeling from before returned.

"Can't sleep", she asked she saw him get up and head for the exit. Normally she would have been more cautious of him going out by the entrance to the other half, but she was too tired to be. "Hey, you like place? The cave, I mean. I hope so because it took a while to dig it big enough for multiple dragons".

Edited by Dusk Shade

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. "The cave is beautiful and the water felt nice on my scales." He said, glancing at Dawn. "As for your first question, I just had a bad dream. It was something that happened earlier in my life and I would rather just forget it."

"I was actually referring to the fact that I dug it underground, kind of unique I think since most cases are aboveground", she said and put her head back down. "I'm going to sleep. I'll see you I'm the morning", she said sleepily and shut her eyes with a small swish if her tail through the water and an almost silent snoring that sounded oddly like purring.

Orion sighed happily and laid down next to Dawn. "See you in the morning as well." He thought to himself as water brushed by his scales. This was honestly the first time he had relaxed in years. The dragon also noticed that Dawn was purring slightly and couldn't help but blush a bit before falling asleep.

Like every night, she slept with no dreams. As she slept, the end of her tail had winded itself around one of his legs, which she realized and was shocked to see as she woke up from his slumber. She quickly pulled it away from him and slipped out if the pond, eating her deer from the night before.

After a few minutes, Orion began to stir and noticed Dawn was already up. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked, before going to the deer he had saved from the previous night and began to eat. He had no idea that Dawn's tail was wrapped around his leg, his sleeping mind simply registered feathers touching scales.

She nodded and gave him a small smile, embarrassed about her tail wrapping up around him. "You sleep okay? That was your one and only freebie night. Now, I'm giving you six days and five night to find yourself a place to live... Sorry, but I can't have ypu bugging you forever", she said, still not having realized that had been referring to her with his bit about finding someone to spend life with the day before.

Orion laughed a bit and nodded. "I didn't know I was that bad." He said. "As for last night, I'm sorry about waking you. I just sometimes have dreams about what my life was like before my parents were killed. Not that I don't enjoy my life now. Believe me, if I had gone down a different path, I might've not met a beautiful dragoness." Orion then slapped himself mentally and hoped that Dawn wouldn't be angry with him.

Dawn just looked at icily."One. I wasn't joking about you only having five nights here. Two. I was awake anyway. I can never sleep when there's someone that close. I'm paranoid. Three. I'm sorry about your parents and I don't of know how it is. Except I never knew mine. I was hatched by a Unicorn who left this world and left me behind, so I know the feeling. Anyway. Four. If you know a beutiful dragons then why don't you go live with her and stop telling me life story", she said, a little irritated at him bringing up some dragons he had feelings for despite her being right there, obviously not caring that it would sting.

Orion was a bit stunned and felt a bit worried. He had to do a bit of damage control before things got worse. "I... I was talking about you." He said, feeling a bit nervous. The dragon then walked to the entrance of the cave and flew into the air. He knew it was probably best to let Dawn calm down and was now on the hunt for a new home in case Dawn was still angry.

Dawn just stood there thinking about what have just heard. He had meant her when he mentioned a beautiful dragoness. He must also have meant her the day before when he brought up looking someone to share his lifer with. But, he still pissed her off and even to say her with cheap compliments only made her madder. She was about to give chase to give him an earful when she to wait for him to come back to talk it out since she was still half asleep.

Edited by Dusk Shade

After a few hours of uneventful house searching, Orion decided to head back to Dawn's cave to see if the dragoness was still mad at him. "Here goes nothing." He thought as he landed and entered. He knew this could go one of two ways and hoped that everything would turn out well.

She gave a low growl as he entered a small flame emanating red from her mouth. "Do you really expect me to fall for you after one night of you sleeping I'm my cave because you think I'm beutiful", she asked, a steady glare focused on him. She did not move from her spot, only coiled up like a snake about to strike.

Orion sighed slightly. "No." He said. "At least, I would hope not. Look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean to upset you, but I wasn't lying either." The dragon didn't say much and just hoped that she would be satisfied with that as an apology. He then looked at the ground, to embarrassed to look her in the eye.

"Then don't bother me. Like I said. You have five nights. Six days. You do not sleep here on the sixth day. Do not bother me anymore", she said and flew out to go hunting for a meal. "And you sleep on the ground, not in my pond", she said before flying off towards the deeper parts of the forest.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Orion sighed as he watched Dawn fly away and decided to hunt. He then began to walk through the forest, not wanting to waste energy during flight. It's not like he had anywhere to go"I guess I should've seen that coming." He thought to himself. After not having any luck walking, the dragon then flew into the air and towards the direction Dawn flew.

Dawn landed in a thick piece if the forest and went looking for something to kill, eventually finding a small herd of young deer and lit them ablaze and quickly ate them slowly while trying to calm herself down. She flew back up into the air and turned toward her cave only see Orion flying in her direction. "What do you want", she asked slowly.

Orion glanced at Dawn. "I was just hunting." He said. That wasn't exactly the entire truth. He was honestly hoping that she wouldn't be attacked by another dragon or other creature of the everfree forest, so it was also to protect her if need be. "I didn't know that you would be here."

"I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier. I just wasn't expecting you to call me a beautiful dragoness.. I didn't think before I reacted and I shouldn't have snapped at you, I'm sorry", she said and landed, heating a low growl as she hovered unknowingly just outside a large cave.