Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Burning Passion (1x1 between Dusk Shade and Dire Miralis)

Acnologia

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. "It's ok. It was also partially my fault, seeing as how we just met and all." He said, smiling slightly. He hadn't noticed that she was outside of a cave and stayed in the air. "So basically, I'm sorry to." Orion felt relieved that the two of them settled this issue and hopefully their relationship would improve.

Dawn heard the low growling coming from the cave and ascended back into the air. "Um.. You were hunting, right? Well, If you want, I'll accompany you, I've got nothing better to do", she said it a small smile. "Also, I'd rather not hang around here with a pissed off dragon", she said as a large grey dragon's head appeared out from the cave.

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. "I wouldn't mind that." He said, feeling the strange feeling well up within him again. "And you're probably right. We should probably leave." With that, the dragon flew into the air and scanned the surrounding area, trying to find anything exposed within the trees.

Dawn smiled and followed him through the air, the wind rushing through her fur and feathers and her loving the sensation off flight. "Again, I'm really sorry about the whole me getting getting pissed at you for calling me a beautiful dragoness thing, it was my paranoia kicking in, sorry".

Orion smiled slightly and nodded. "I understand." He said. The dragon had a feeling that Dawn meant what she said and wanted to find a way to let her know that he truly forgave her. "So, anything in particular you want or are we just hunting for whatever we can find?" The dragon knew that they would proabably just get some deer, but figured Dawn might want something different.

"Anything honestly. I dont particularly care, especially since I already ate some deer not too long ago. But I'm going with you just for the fun of the hunt", she said, just happy to be flying and hunting. "Basically, we're just going for whatever you're in the mood to hunt".

Orion nodded slightly and shrugged. "I could go for some fish." He said. The dragon knew that it would be a decent change from deer and figured that it wouldn't be that hard to catch. The water would also help him relax and clean his scales, depending on how deep it was.

Dawn smiled and nodded as she followed him. "Fish sounds fine by me. Like I said, I don't really care what we hunt fir", she said and flew ahead of him, landing after seeing a lake that had fish jumping around in it. "Come on. There our fish", she said as dived under the water.

Orion smiled and flew above the water, catching any fish that were unlucky enough to swim near the surface. He then dove underwater and began to hunt for larger prey, cleaning his scales in the process. "This feels great." He thought to himself as he swam.

Dawn swam near the lake's bottom and started snatching up the vulnerable fish below eating any fish she had caught. She saw a group near the surface and swam up to it. She coiled around the fish, trapping them with only one place to go, her mouth, and started eating them.

Orion smiled as he flew out of the water to get a breath of air and knew he had eaten enough. "That was a good hunt." He thought to himself, as he waited for Dawn. That was after the dragon landed along the coast of the lake. He liked spending time with Dawn and enjoyed her company.

• Brohoof 1

Dawn finished off her fish and climbed onto the coast of the lake standing beside Orion. "I'm gonna head home. You could tag along with me if you want, you do have a few more days to find a place after all, but I'm probably watch the clouds do your probably got something more exciting to do".

Orion shook his head and smiled. "To be honest, I really don't." He said. " I would love to spend time with you." As he flew back to Dawn's cave, a idea began to form in his head for a surprise for the dragoness. He only needed to find the time to implement it and hope that she might enjoy it.

Dawn led the way back to her cave and landed on the ground above it lying in her back to look up at her wonderful view of the clouds. "Yeah, you could he just chill here for a while but you do only have a few days here Orion,, remember that", she warned as she adjusted herself to a comfortable position.

Orion nodded, but didn't land. "I know. I figure I can save that for later, though." He said, as he flew up and basically did an elaborate air show with twists, turns, spins, and scale raising dives that could be the end of a dragon if they didn't have enough experience.He was doing this to entertain Dawn and also get a bit of adrenaline pumping through his system

Dawn was a little surprised that he didn't land. She made effort to make sure he heard her yawning at his air show, teasing him. She was enjoying it amply but didn't want him to have his satisfaction from her applauding and congratulating him. "Yawn.....", she said.

Orion smirked and laughed a bit as he heard Dawn. "Looks like someone's a bit hard to please." He thought. "I like a challenge." The dragon then decided to implement his fire into his show like shooting a fireball in front of him and flying through, bringing fire along his flame proof scales, among other stunts. If this didn't please her, he had only one other idea.

Dawn just yawned again and feigned sleep with a snore. "Don't quit your day job. Just saying", she said with smug look on her face and readjusted her position to one that she found to be a bit more comfortable. She swished her tail in boredom, the flames had been predictable and bored her.

Orion laughed a bit and sighed. "Well, why don't you come and join me, mi' lady?" He asked, after diving to land in front of the dragoness and bowed slightly. He figured that he might as well have a bit of fun with Dawn and figured that she might enjoy flying with him.

Dawn just rolled her eyes and lifted herself into the air, spinning herself into an upright position and shrugged. "All right, it kills time, i guess. But you really are wasting valuable time you could be using to find yourself a new home, trying to gt me to play along with your game", she said with a smile and started winding herself around him, keeping a distance, but still winding herself around.  

Orion smirked and flew into the air, feeling the wind rush by. "Oh, I think you'll like this 'game'." He said, smirking slightly. "There's a difference between watching and actually doing." With that, Orion began to do a few of the stunts he had done before, staring slow so that Dawn could get used to it.

(I'm just going to assume that Dawn didn't cover Orion's wings when she wrapped around him.)

(Nope, like i said, keeping a distance, she doesn't feel any attraction or pull toward him yet , so she isn't quite touching him, and plenty of room between them.)

Dawn Smirked slightly, a little curious as to exactly what kind of a game he had in mind. "A game? I am not a hatchling, you know", she said exhaled a bit of fire, spinning in it, to form a sort of flame tornado. " You like"?

(Ok.)

Orion nodded slightly and smirked. "I haven't seen that before." He said, genuinely amazed. The dragon figured that he could easily learn how to use that trick. "As for your other statement, I know that." An idea then formed in the dragon's head and he planned to use it. He then dove straight down towards the forest, before pulling up at the last second. With the increase in speed, the dragon shot out fire that he quickly passed, forming a Mach cone of flame behind him.

Dawn looked at him a little surprised the dragon had had the ability to get up the speed to pull the stunt off. "Impressive. Though i am fairly certain, that if i actually wanted to, i could pull that off just as.....never mind, I can not get up as much speed as you. I probably couldn't shoot up fast enough", she said with a look of dissapointment.

Orion stopped and looked at Dawn. "Hey, I can't exactly create.a fire tornado, so we both have our own specialities." He said, smiling comfortingly. "Everyone is special in their own way." The dragon then flew above the cloud cover and watched the sun begin to set, lighting the sky in an orange hue.