Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Burning Passion (1x1 between Dusk Shade and Dire Miralis)

Acnologia

Orion growled in content as he felt Dawn's tail around his and thought about her question. "I don't really know. We could go for a swim." He said, unable to come up with anything. He figured that they could hunt later, seeing as how they had both eaten recently.

Dawn pulled her tail off of his and smiled at his idea.. "Swimming sounds fun, I got a Lake I know a little ways away, but there's no fish or anything, and I kind of claimed it as part of my territory a while back, so it's totally secluded, it'll just be you and I, with no one to bother us".

Orion nodded and smiled slightly at Dawn's idea. "That's perfect." He said, as he flew into the air and glanced back at the dragoness. "Lead the way, mi' lady." The dragon enjoyed the thought of spending more time with Dawn as a friend and thoughts began to form.about what the next few years would be like now that he had met her.

Dawn fly up into the air with a smirk and tilted glow to her cheeks at the 'mi' lady' bit. "Follow me, then", she said as started off towards a nearby Valley. "The lake surrounded by those Hills, giving it a nice crisp air", she added as they flew. When they reached the lake, she just let herself fall straight down into the water with a satisfying splash.

Orion watched Dawn dive into the water and figured that the lake would be deep enough for him to attempt the same stunt. The dragon then flew down and hit the water with a large splash a few yards away from where Dawn was and swam towards the dragoness. He had to admit that the location was beautiful and it helped him relax.

Dawn smiled and swam up to him, herself having dived much deeper down due to the lack of obstructive wings to slow her descent. "Pfft... You copycat....", she said playfully and pointed up at the surface. "Just wondering, how long can you stay underwater without having to go up for air"?

Orion smirked slyly and shrugged. "I figure that I can go for at least an hour." He said. A bit of flame then flew put of his mouth, causing a ring of bubbles and steam to form in front of him. For a second, he could've sworn that it had formed a heart as it travelled up, causing the dragon to blush. "I really hope she didn't catch that." He thought.

She nodded and rolled her eyes at his boasting of an hour without needing air. "Oh. An hour. Amateur. I can go as long as I like without needed even a hint if air", she said as swam over to him, tilting her neck toward him to reveal two sets of gills. (She is predominantly a sea dragoness). She chose not to mention the heart but felt a heat rose in her cheeks as she looked at it.

Orion was surprised that Dawn had a set of gills and simply nodded. "I have to say. I am impressed." He said, as he swam around the dragoness. The dragon was also thankful that she had either not seen the heart or had chose to not mention it. Either way, he felt a blush spread through his cheeks.

Dawn just smiled and winded around Orion as he swung around her, before she swam deeper down in the water toward a series of undersea caves which she started swimming in and out of the caves letting out streams of bubbles and steam everytime she popped out of a cave.

Orion smiled slightly and followed Dawn. When she entered the underwater caves, he knew that she couldn't follow her for fear of collapsing the tunnel with his size and smiled as she formed bubbles whenever she came out. He eventually decided to swim into a cave and tried to find Dawn.

Dawn smiled when he entered the cave and lightly brushed her feathered tail against him as she swam. "I'm surprised you managed to first in here. But please don't break my caves, I love this lake and the caves are the best part", she said after turning around to face him.

Orion nodded slightly and blushed as he felt Dawn's tail against him. He felt his chest tighten and it was obvious that he was slightly nervous "I won't." He said. "To be honest, I'm surprised I got in too." The dragon figured he had to move carefully and wouldn't do anything to make Dawn angry with him.

"Okay. As long as you don't, then you and I won't have a problem", she said as swam through another cave. "Hey, could you show me that cave you found, if you decide to live there, I can come and hang out with you if you want", she added as she started ascend towards the surface.

Orion nodded and exited the cave, swimming after Dawn as he did so. "Sure." He said, as he exited the lake and flew into the air. "It's not to far from here so it shouldn't take to long to get there." The dragon then flew in the direction of his possible home. He didn't know what Dawn would think and hoped that she liked it.

Dawn came up out of the water with him and took to the air, following him to his possible cave. She sort of hoped he chose someplace near her cave so she wouldn't have to travel a great distance to come visit, which she told herself that she would be sure to do. She wasn't about to just drop the fact that she liked being around him, just because he found a home.

After a few minutes of flight, Orion arrived at the waterfall that covered the cave and glanced at Dawn with a slight smirk. "See. It's not that far." The dragon said. "Just be careful going in." He then dove through the waterfall and into the cave, before walking forward to give Dawn some room to land.

Dawn followed Orion to the waterfall and waited for him enter before lowering herself into the cave and looking around. " Nice, though...no pool. Still nice, though"", she said after looking the place over. "You sure picked a nice cave quickly....so, um...whats keeping you from living here"?

Orion nodded and turned towards Dawn. "Thanks." He said. "As for why I haven't claimed this cave, I guess you could say that it was more of a who than a what." He said, blushing slightly. The dragon wouldn't lie to Dawn and honestly couldn't figure out another why he couldn't move here.

Dawn looked at Orion a little quizzically and felt her cheeks burning as she realizes who he meant. "Um, I don't really understand how I'm making you not move here, I'm not keeping prisoner in my cave, your'e free to leave whenever you please'', she said with her cheeks still burning as the blush wouldn't go away.

Orion shrugged. "I don't know how to really explain it, but I've been happier with you more than just being alone. " He said. The dragon figured that he might as well say that instead of what he actually wanted to. He didn't know if she had those same feelings for him sand he didn't want to do anything wrong.

"Ah. I see. Well, it that is all it is, then there is really no reason for you not to claim this cave as your new home", Dawn said simply. Se had been hoping that his reason was deeper than just having more fun, but he had just shot down any possibility of him having a deeper reasoning. 

Orion shook his head and sighed. "That's not what I meant." He said. "Dawn, ever since I met you I've had this feeling, this tightness, in my chest." The dragon then walked towards Dawn and nuzzled her. "I don't know if you feel the same for me, but I love you." He whispered, evidently nervous.

Dawn's eyes widened at what he said. She had sort of been hoping the he had some feeling for her since she had started to have some for him, but she didn't expect to actually have any for her or to nuzzle out of the blue like that. "Well, Um... I think I might have my own sort of feelings towards you, not unlike those you have for me", she said, a bit reluctant to say she loved him, though she was fairly certain that she did.

Orion smiled slightly and nodded. "I don't want to force you into anything that you don't want, but I am happy that you said that." He said. To be honest,he wasn't expecting her to say that, but he was still happy that there was a possibility that she might love him back.