Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Burning Passion (1x1 between Dusk Shade and Dire Miralis)

Acnologia

Dawn lightly nuzzled him back to show that she wasn't lying about having feelings for him. "Why don't we head back to my cave, then.... Maybe you don't actually have to move out, I won't kick you out", she said quietly thinking that if he stayed with her, then maybe things might flourish between them.

Orion nodded slightly and smiled. " I would love that." He said. Like Dawn, the dragon hoped that their relationship might grow into something more than just a standard friendship. He then flew out of the cave and towards Dawn's, or maybe their home.

(Do you want to end this here or do a time skip ?)

(I made Dawn specifically for this roleplay so I'd like to see it go somewhere, like maybe an egg. We'll do a time skip, if it's all the same to you).

Dawn took to the air with Orion and led him back to her cave which she now had no problem with him staying in as long as he liked. Once they landed, she turned toward him and nuzzled him, her tail winding lightly around him. "You know something, I think I figured what my feelings for you are", she said and kissed him lightly.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(Ok. After this, we can skip a few years ahead.)

Orion smiled slightly as Dawn kissed him and returned the affection. He was quick to figure out what Dawn's feelings were by the kiss and noticed that her tail was around his. "I'm glad to hear that." He said, blushing slightly.

Dawn smiled and laid down in the lake, motioning with her tail for him to join her. "So, Um... You could just live here if you want, just a thought", she offered, not wanting him to leave her. She had once again wrapped her tail around his, a gesture of guarding him mixed with affection.

Orion smiled slightly and laid next to Dawn in her lake, their scales rubbing as he moved. "I would love that." He said, blushing slightly and giving a low growl of content. "I would never leave you." The dragon promised himself that he would protect her no matter what and nuzzled the dragoness.

Dawn just laid there with Orion, contently growling back at him, happy with her life and just thanking the fact that she had gone hunting iver the field where she met him, else this never would have happened and she would just be laying in her cave alone.

(You wanna do the time skip now)?

(Sure)

Over the years, Orion and Dawn's relationship grew to the point where they couldn't get any closer to each other. They had good times and bad, but those were to be expected. The dragon was now flying over the forest that he had come to call home , hunting for food for himself and Dawn, and noticed a few deer. The dragon scooped them up in his claws and flew back to their cave.

(Is this good or should I edit it?)

(That's fine. I can work with it. Sorry for not posting, but I forgot about this thread)

Dawn had been asleep when the dragon left to go hunting for them but woke up a little bit before he returned and walked over to him with a nuzzle to his side. "Morning, Orion".

(It's ok. I understand.)

Orion glanced at Dawn and smiled, before returning the affection. "Hello, Dawn. I hope you slept well." He said, blushing slightly. The dragon then put the deer down and pushed one towards Dawn, waiting for her to eat before he consumed his. Orion was glad that he and Dawn had a true relationship and knew that he had made the right choice.

Edited by Dire Miralis

The dragoness snapped up her deer and stretched out, not yet having done so. "I slept great. How about you", she asked as she wound herself fully around him, her rear legs resting in his back and her forelegs hanging loosely as she nibbled on his left ear.

Orion smiled slightly and simply let Dawn nibble on his ear. "I slept great." He said. The dragon had dream last night about him and Dawn raising a family, but figured that he would tell Dawn later. He didn't want to spoil the moment and knew he loved her with all his heart.

Eventually Dawn slowly and delicately unwrapped herself from Orion and stood next to him, still nibbling affectionately on his ear. "I love you, Orion. But I have to ask. It's started to bug me a bit a while back. Do you ever wish you never left your old island", she asked since their pasts hadn't really been discussed between them.

Orion didn't need to think about the answer and knew what he would say. "Considering the fact that no one really cared for me back at my old island, I would rather stay here with you." He said, smiling slightly. The dragon then blushed as Dawn continued to nibble on his ear. "Why do you ask that?"

"OK. I just had to ask because you mentioned it a bit, but we really talked about it, and it just sort of bothered me that I don't know anything about your life before we met, not that I'm unhappy I met you, I'm extremely happy to have met you, I just wish I knew you. I just wish I knew something about you growing up because your life is important to me and that when you were ypung".

Orion nodded slightly and nuzzled Dawn. "Ok.I understand. Ask away and I'll answer any questions the best I can." He said. "Then again, I might as well tell a bit of my story." The dragon then sighed and looked into Dawn's eyes. "As you know, my parents were killed when I was young and I was forced to live on my own. I didn't have many friends and I had to learn to defend myself or else I would've died. It was also impossible to find someone I could connect to because I'm not exactly the most handsome dragon. Eventually, I grew tired of my previous life and set out to find a new home. That's when I met you."

Dawn just nodded and sighed. "Well, obviously since you don't think you're very handsome, it's fairly obvious that I don't care about looks. Thanks for filling in the few holes that were lying in your past for me", she said and laid down next to him. " Sorry if I was being prying on you but with my paranoia I just wanted to know you, the whole you"

Orion nodded and laid next to Dusk. "It's ok. I get it if your a bit curious." He said, smiling slightly. The dragon wasn't sure as to what to do for the day, and figured that he might as well just talk to Dawn for a bit. He was tempted to tell her about his dream, but figured he could save that for later.

Dawn smiled and rested her head lightly against Orion's neck. "So you for anything you wanna do today", she asked him and swished her tail leisurely through her pond with a near giggle that was actual more if a laugh, just happy to be with the dragon she had fallen for years before.

Orion smiled slightly and nuzzled Dawn. "I really don't know. I guess we could go flying." He said. The dragon then giggled at Dawn's laugh and felt himself become more relaxed. He enjoyed spending time with the dragoness next to him and lived to see her happy.

The dragoness lifted her head and raised herself up into the air and out of the cave. "Well, come in, then, Orion", she called as she ascended, gracefully winding through the air. When he left the cave, she shot down and wrapped around him leaving his wings free so he could stay aloft.

Orion smiled as Dawn wrapped around him and flew into the clouds. He wouldn't be to rough in terms of flying so she wouldn't get sick. Of course, he would if she asked. "I actually had a dream like this once." He said, smiling slightly. "We were both flying and then we dove towards the ground, pulling up before we hit."

"Oh come on, that such a flying cliche. You want be original? Then you don't pull up and just plow yourself into the ground", Dawn said playfully not expecting or wanting him to actually do it, especially considering the fact that she had wrapped herself around him and didn't feel like being smashed into the ground.

Orion laughed a bit and nodded. "Yeah. I'm not entirely sure what we were doing in that dream." He said, smiling a bit. Of course, the dragon wouldn't do that considering the fact that such a stunt would put Dawn in danger. "So, anywhere in particular you want to go, or should I just fly around with you around me?"

(Sorry I haven't been replying. Iv'e been dead tired lately).

"Well, you were the one who suggested going for a fly, so i sort of thought maybe you had a destination in mind....if not, then we can just fly around.....or..you can just fly around while I enjoy the free ride", she said playfully knowing he couldn't retaliate.