Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most useless video game boss you faced.

mindcrime beats

Assassin's Creed 3 Lee, Assassin's Cred 4 Governor, and Assassin's Creed brotherhood.

Why? Not intense enough. So easy.. I was expecting some epic intense battle but that was just my imagination

All the Forest Temple bosses in the LoZ games. Honestly, I get that they're normally warm-up dungeon crawls, but they're all so intensely boring to me in almost every Zelda game, and the bosses are usually really, really stupid looking or not at all original. :c

• Brohoof 1

In Alice Madness Returns, you arrive at a giant stage. you hear demonic laugh, the March Hare and the Dormouse both appear in a huge mecha armed to the teeth. The music builds up, and the Dormouse yells "Battle Time!!".

And a second later, a tea cup falls on the mecha, destroying it instantly and killing both the March Hare and the Dormouse. Boss fight over before it even started...

• Brohoof 2

I would like to say The Bed Of Chaos from dark souls 1 

My reason for this i s (dont get me wrong it looks great and all) but just it dident fit it would never kill you just push you off the map and even if you die it dont matter the boss stays as dead as before

i mean why the boss is not killing me the stupid map is and i can just die all i like your hp is not going up its not hard its just rage of falling out the map 

WHY DOSE THE HP NOT COME BACK and why is getting to the heart only done by a jump (witch a camra angle makes you miss all the time) and the arms all ways push you off

• Brohoof 1

Title says it all.

What is the most useless boss you ever faced?

Mine was Doctor Nakayama from Borderlands 2. Worst. Boss. Ever.

I would suggest that you're forgetting that Borderlands doesn't take itself seriously. At all. He was a purposeful joke throughout the entire DLC. He's SUPPOSED to be lame.

Anyways, that aside, I'd nominate the final boss of Section 8. He shouldn't exist. In fact, the whole darn campaign shouldn't exist. It was a train wreck.

General Scales from Starfox Adventures

That part still pisses me off

Edited by The Sexy Pharaoh
  • Brohoof 1

Gemcraft 2 chasing shadows.

To get to the last level takes a lot of levels and generally focusing on resource development/upgrades.

The last level, freeze the stuff a bunch of times and Oh, yeah, I probably ought to upgrade my gem.

Though the story line is cool, so it's worth playing if you like defense games.

Alpha Protocol, with its laundry list of balance issues, has quite a few easy bosses. Brayko, for instance, could be beaten within seconds should the player invest in their pistol. However, I wouldn't call him useless because he's an otherwise splendid character, and going down any other specialization means that he'll probably make your life a living hell. He's a fantastic boss dragged down by an absurd balance issue.

Instead, the honor of most useless would go to Darcy. He's a cheaply designed boss who throws more grenades than the engine can process (and that isn't an exaggeration, I mean that literally), sends out an infinitely respawning goon army to keep you busy, and ducks into cover to regenerate his health just when you think you're getting anywhere. But, if the player decides to hide behind a conveniently placed boulder near the checkpoint, and take potshots from there, then the idiot just breaks and gives you an easy win. His grenades get stuck on the rock, he doesn't even bother firing his gun or riding to regenerate, and his goons only have one path to attack you from (and are easily dispatched).

And, whereas Brayko gets a free pass because his character was so creatively designed and well-written, Darcy is absolutely forgettable, and will see no such mercy.

So yeah, most pointless boss ever.

Whispy Woods from pretty much kirby game. I don't care that he's a "warm up" boss he's so weak it's absolutely pathetic.

If we can count annoying as hell in too then the shaman(it calls the boss the shamans but the kin hardly count as boss material)from Madworld. You'd think having more than one ally for w boss would be difficult. But the shaman's kin are just slightly stronger than the foes you face on the way to bosses. Just slice em up with your chainsaw or toss em into a spike or into the spiked wheel thingy and they're gone. Hell the only difficult part in the battle is the power struggle with its annoying pattern of multiple slice movements and that's not even too hard once you've got the hang of it. The most useless factor is since you get happy pills to restore your health after a certain amount of kills you could easily get them from killing the real boss's minions. What an idiot.

Orsino from Dragon Age 2

He was the most random and useless boss I've faced to date.  When my Hawke supported the mages at the end of the game Orsino goes all crazy blood mage even though he had my support and after spending half the game going "Blood mages are bad."  I can see why he did it when I supported the Templars but as a mage supporter, him as a boss was pretty useless.