Hi! I'm Rain Crasher!

Tom Snyder

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Bing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I first saw the vids people made of the ponies of MLP, so i went on Daily motion and started watching it. The first five episodes were entertaining for me at first, but after that, i was hooked on it. I have watched all four seasons and enjoyed it. MLP has helped me forget about my depression, and i'll always be thankful for that!

Hi, you can call me David! I love my time on fimfiction.net where i write my stories, some went south , while some got popular(somewhat). But i enjoy writing for people, my latest addition is, Equestria's Last Hope: Prism Force.

Other than that, its been great. I value my friendships, even though i have no friends of yet(sad i know). But since my friend Joseph left me when he got his car, i've felt depressed and could never speak when i wanted to. So you can imagine what that has done to my social skills, and  can't really go out that much in cold weather, i get hives like crazy. So i'm what you call a shut-in, and i really want to make friends with people, but trust is a hard thing to give, especially when your so-called friend steals your games from you. I feel i can't trust anyone outside my own family, so i've come here with the hopes of making that happen. I hope you all are as nice to me as my mother is. My father was abusive, so i suffer from traumatic disorder that i can't even remember the name for. Now i'm 28 and live with her because she can't take care of herself, so we stay at the apartments so we can be close together in case my mother gets hurt again. As i said before i value friendship above all else. 

So please be kind and i'll be kind back... and i give you all a brohoof in appreciation. 

Edited by Rain_Crasher
  • Brohoof 3

post-18984-0-74657500-1415589202.gif

Hi, Rain Chaser! :D I'm Royal and it's really nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forums and have a great time!

Edited by Royal Blue Jay
  • Brohoof 2

*jumping and hugging* Welcome, Willkomen, Bienveneu, Bienvenido to this forum, im new too but i loved it since i came, its really fun, always something to do :3 Hope we can be good friends. Cheer up or we will cheer you up, i found really cute that you live with your mother :3 i will never stop living with mine and sorry about all the other stuff but hey everything its going to be fine :lol: . I dont know what do you mean by stealing games but i dont steal things i merely take them borrowed without permission sometimes :ph34r: (haha just kidding) so you can feel sure if im around.
Lets be friends i will add you and we talk (as soon as i learn how to do it hahaha)  :P

• Brohoof 2

*jumping and hugging* Welcome, Willkomen, Bienveneu, Bienvenido to this forum, im new too but i loved it since i came, its really fun, always something to do :3 Hope we can be good friends. Cheer up or we will cheer you up, i found really cute that you live with your mother :3 i will never stop living with mine and sorry about all the other stuff but hey everything its going to be fine :lol: . I dont know what do you mean by stealing games but i dont steal things i merely take them borrowed without permission sometimes :ph34r: (haha just kidding) so you can feel sure if im around.

Lets be friends i will add you and we talk (as soon as i learn how to do it hahaha)  :P

What i meant was one of my friends stole a game from me, not borrowed. He got arrested though, but they never found the game, only the case for it.

Edited by Rain_Crasher
  • Brohoof 1

HELLO BLANK FLANK

*LICKS*

Welcome to my herd

*places between legs for protection*

now since your new don't run off otherwise you might get lost or eaten, follow the rules then you can be let out on your own

DAWWWWWW

• Brohoof 1