Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity's Going to Give You a Makeover

Yoshi89

If she wasn't going crazy like that time, then I would love it. :3 Especially if she let me decide on whatever style I wanted. I can't get much more pretty then this (^3^) but there are some looks I would love to try. Rarity is the pony for that. Now if she is going spell crazy, then we have a problem..Maybe.

• Brohoof 2

*intense chase music plays*

Run for my life. Don't look back. Just keep on running. I don't want makeovers. Especially from RARITY. If Rarity gets me, my life is gone.

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 2

I shave my head so no mane change there, but I'm always up for new clothing style options. I say bring on demon book Rarity! 

Make me fabulous darling  d1W56K8.png

• Brohoof 6

I would say "Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine the way I look." and then after that, "Why are your eyes and horn green and can you return back to normal? You look more fabulous without your eyes and horn being green."

Be honest, and make her back to normal. And then she will be grateful and ponyhug and going back to the other ponies. Then she might offer to make all the dust go away by offering her services. I'd nod in gratefulness and be happy