Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

INTPs in MLP canon or fanon

Wyzecat

A little while ago, I stumbled across a chart with different ponies from the show in different personality type categories. One of them was the INTP type, with Twilight in it, which I (and pretty much everyone else) find flat-out wrong because... Well, you know what I mean. She's practically a machine when it comes to organization.

Anyways, someone brought up the point that there were no distinctly INTP characters in the show. So that's made me wonder: are there any INTP characters in the show or in fandom depictions? It's been bugging me for a while now. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm not entirely sure that Twilight's organizational skills are that great. She tries to stay organized (don't we all?) but often falls short. Look at the chaos in the library half-way through It's About Time. In fact, take a good look at how she treats the library all the time. She's always leaving books piled in random heaps on the floor. It's Spike who puts them away in the proper places. It's Spike who handles all of her organizational needs. He's the organized one, not her. Without Spike, Twilight would be a wreck.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1