Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?

Blue The Pikachu

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?  

171 users have voted

1. 1. Would you:

• Date/Marry them?
    • Simply befriend them?
    • Ignore them?
    • Hate them?

This came up to mind lately cause it has happened to me. I pretty much found a female carbon copy of me at school, and it's so weird but awesome! I'm not saying an EXACT copy of yourself, like appearance and every single detail about you two are the same, except for gender. I mean if someone of the opposite gender had your exact personality, your same interests, your same dislikes, hell, maybe even the same story of your life, what would you do?

Edited by Blueman15
  • Brohoof 12

Well, I'm married to him for one thing.... :wub:

Also, as far as opposite gender is concerned, I'm too much a tomboy even desire to be female. My friends say that if it wasn't for the fact I have boobs, I'd be a guy....

seriously, other than the love I have for my husband, I loathe being female.

• Brohoof 4

Marry him and hang out with constantly, he would understand how I feel constantly, which from my experience, people don't know how to do.

Plus, same interests so I can fangirl (fanboy?) with him constantly.  :please:

• Brohoof 3

That would be very intriguing no doubt. I don't think I'd want to date myself because if I already knew everything about them it could get boring very quickly. Which is too bad because that would be one awesome girl. No egotism there. :lol:

I'd just try to be friends I guess. At least I'd know she would understand my point of view.

• Brohoof 1

We would never end up speaking with one another.  :P   I'm really bad about meeting/introducing myself to new people, and I imagine that my doppleganger would be as well.  If we ever did speak, it would be a terrible conversation because I can't hold a conversation to save my life.  Essentially, while we may be aware of each other's existences, we would probably never know enough about each other to actually know that we're basically the same person.

• Brohoof 2

For me gender doesnt mather thought, but this applies either way, I am not a whole person in any way ^3^ So if I could find someone to fill that other half of me then I would definitely give it a try at least :) but I still have yet to find anyone who fills that hole in my chest.

• Brohoof 2

I can not imagine we could even possibly get along. I'm annoying, untrusting, hotheaded/moody, and absent-minded oftentimes... So he would naturally be so, too. You know what they say, you hate most in others what you are.

The only chance for attraction would be on his end, too. So that would be incredibly awkward.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3

Welp, I'd probably be his friend. We'd have plenty to talk about and stuff, although if he also got depressed easily, then... I'd want to be away from him, since I don't like being around people that are always depressed, even though I myself am like that :/

I'd already know everything about him though so it wouldn't be that exciting :P

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably be jealous of her and hate her, just like anyone who I think is similar but better than me.

But if she was on the Internet, I'd probably try to contact her and definitely would warm up if I got a favorable response.

• Brohoof 3

Befriend her, definitely. I'm not sure if I would marry her since she would have the same problems I would. But it would still be cool since we can do so much together. So overall I would be estatic. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Well if that ever happened I would pinch myself to see if I was dreaming and my 'twin' may do the same. I'd probably just be friends with them. Dating yourself could be a bit boring.

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely I would want to date her! Knowing me, she would want to as well.

Let's call her . . . Silver Prose

It would be interesting to explore the nuances of such a person. How much does gender affect someone with my already unconventional sensibilities toward the subject? (Best summed up as: "Gender isn't the final word on who we are, but it certainly has it's say.")

If I was a woman, would she still be pursuing the weapon based martial arts in aspiration to effect the knightly archetype? (There were many women samurai for instance.) Or would she focus her strength even more inward than I do to carry that kind of more regal and stately, almost angelic power of presence that a knight would be proud to bend his knee to?

Our relationship would certainly have no problems getting started, pleasant, approachable, and sometimes painfully obvious with my intentions I might be, but to someone actively looking for a relationship as we both would be; it's ideal.

People say that opposites attract, well that's never been the case with me. I've always been more "birds of a feather" with my experiences with romance, brief as they were. So a person who was pretty much my exact number in every way that counted, I would feel very strong attraction to her.

(In fact, anyone interested in drawing my OC rule 63-ed, don't be afraid to PM me.  ^_^ )

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2