Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?

Blue The Pikachu

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?  

171 users have voted

1. 1. Would you:

• Date/Marry them?
    • Simply befriend them?
    • Ignore them?
    • Hate them?

I'd slap a ring on that so hard. Someone who likes what I like, dislikes what I like, I can have interesting conversations with, and is hilarious? It's all I've ever wanted. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

I would date her. Besides I'm used to "talking to myself" figuratively, so I so have no problem "talking to myself" literally. :lol: 

It would be interesting to hear her story if her life choices were different than mine.

• Brohoof 1

Probably just try and befriend my alternate self. It would be fun and interesting to do things with someone who shares all of my interests, but I get the feeling that it would be a bit too much sometimes. I already spend all my time with myself, I do not really need that doubled, so just hanging out occasionally would probably be the better option.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably try to befriend her (good luck with that though, if she's the same as me!). Not interested in dating or anything, but I would love to actually have a friend I can relate to. She'd be the only one who understands me ... and vice versa. :P

• Brohoof 1

Befriend them. No offense. But dating them is a creepy as f---k reply imo. You're basically dating yourself. It could basically end up with screwing yourself in a sense. That's just ewww. Sure you'd have a ton in common. But it's because it's YOU. Of course you'll have a ton in common with yourself. Why would you when think of dating them.

To each their own I suppose. Personally I wouldn't act on any feelings no matter how attractive they were because it'd be creepy to me.

• Brohoof 1

That is an interesting question, I don't really like well, me-but, if I ran into someone who is practically a female version of myself would I like her?

I guess I would have to take time to hang out with her and see if any of the traits I have really annoy me from the outside looking in before dedicate myself to spending too much time together.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably date her, and eventually marry her.

Edited by Guest

That would sure be fun B). Although I wouldn't date her or anything since I'm already taken :P. Maybe Swirly's carbon copy could date my carbon copy, and we could do a double date :o!

• Brohoof 1

I would date him!

He would always be there to support me since he knows how I feel, and we could fangirl (or for him fanboy) over the same stuff!

Plus since we share the same interests we would always have something fun to chat about.

• Brohoof 1

A female version of me? Hmm...they'd probably be my best friend ever. :P And of course if she had the same personality as I did...well we'd do a lot of things. xD

• Brohoof 2

Opposite gender? Since I can't be easily defined by gender then what would that mean? It would be a woman with "masculine" tendencies to some degree? I wonder what that would look like? Still, I would be glad to make another friend.

• Brohoof 1

That'd be weird, like a long-lost twin I guess. As I've said in similar topics, I certainly wouldn't date them, especially if they were indeed related... so a friendship/siblinghood would be what I would do. :P

• Brohoof 1

Freak out and probably become obsessive or forget about it completely.

That being said, I don't know if I could stand a copy of myself.

Edited by Wyzecat
  • Brohoof 1