Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?

Blue The Pikachu

If you found an opposite gender copy of yourself, what would you do?  

171 users have voted

1. 1. Would you:

• Date/Marry them?
    • Simply befriend them?
    • Ignore them?
    • Hate them?

It's wrong, but I would date myself, lol. Think about it, you know what exactly you want in a girl/guy, so it would be perfect. I wonder what I would look like as a girl. :huh:

• Brohoof 3

I'd introduce her to my friends and make everyone tremendously uncomfortable, because that's how these things tend to play out in the fanfics :ph34r:

More likely than anything else, I'm pretty sure I'd just end up being bros with myself. A big thing for me and relationships is the ability for the people involved to compliment one another, covering for their partner's weaknesses and overcoming them as a couple. Growing into something different and more, together. Similarity and common interests are important, but dating a carbon copy of myself is taking it a tad too far :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Absolutely marry her, because that's exactly what I've always wanted in another human being.  (Hmm...maybe that sounds a tad narcissistic.  Didn't mean it that way.)  Some people want someone very different.  I need someone very similar.  And exact copy would be...well...perfect.

Btw, @ooBrony, are you going for the all time forums record for number of brohoofs given?  Lol.

• Brohoof 2

Well, if he's as painfully shy IRL as I am, it'd probably be reeeeally awkward because neither of us would want to speak to the other one first :P But if we did we could definitely be friends! We'd have the same interests after all so could probably have fun together~ ^^

...Not THAT kind of fun though, no way :wau: I would definitely not want to date myself - I have enough problems with just one of me, and that'd be twice the weird and awkward!

• Brohoof 1

I'd wife her in ten seconds flat.

Absolutely marry her, because that's exactly what I've always wanted in another human being. (Hmm...maybe that sounds a tad narcissistic. Didn't mean it that way.) Some people want someone very different. I need someone very similar. And exact copy would be...well...perfect.

Btw, @ooBrony, are you going for the all time forums record for number of brohoofs given? Lol.

Pretty much this. Someone like me is exactly what I'm looking for, and I'd consider myself the luckiest person in the world if I ever found a fem-me.

• Brohoof 1

Just realized I never put up the explanation for my vote, lol. Anyways, I'd date them. Why? Well, because I have found the female me and she's very attractive. We do actually have feelings for each other, but we can't date, for specific reasons, but we still are best friends, maybe a bit more then that but still, great to have a best friend who's exactly like me. Nerdy, a Brony, same exact personality, it's great :wub:

Edited by Blueman15
  • Brohoof 1

If this person was my copy, they would probably look nearly identical to me. If a saw an opposite gender me, I would freak out! I didnt see that as a option for the poll so I just said ignore them but, in retrospect, I should have said hate them but even if I wasnt freaked out, It would alot to get used to and befriending would be as far as we would go because more than that would be really weird.

Uhhh I would date em.

I mean.

that dude would know what am I talking about, and what I want.

And we would game and stuff.

But after doing some bleep-blooping(researching) I found out that having a copy of yourself as a husband/wife/gf/bf would be a bad idea. I forgot why but yeah.

*Talking in chorus*...This must be a dream...*Pinch* Oh Lord, its not! Then that means...

*Epic Fist Bump Of Awesomeness!*

*Chorus* Finally someone who will understand me! This is going to be so awesome! *Hug eachother and squee*

• Brohoof 1

If I saw what you describe as a girl with my exact same interests and exact ways of thinking...I wouldn't date her. Befriend her maybe, but not date.

I'm not a dating expert, but for the past year I've been thinking teenage dating is nothing but a setup for failure (I'm 16).

For teenagers, love is your hormones going nuts.

For people who actually love each other, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. 

• Brohoof 1

I would probably fight myself a lot. Throw down challenges and fight all the time. She'd be into MMA, so we could beat each other to hell and still enjoy each other after it (NO INNUENDO THERE AT ALL). I'd marry her, and then we'd play video games for our entire honeymoon and never have kids. Ever. Like, EVER ever.

PartyHard.jpg

OmegaProtocol.exe

/thread

Edited by piece5