Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alone or taken for Valentine's?

RainbowMau

Valentine's day is always a family member's birthday first, and smoochin' day second. Like yeah, I'm married, but I'm also an adult with things to do, and restaurants are crowded, and I probably have laundry to do. Plus, I have my wedding anniversary, which is way better anyway.

I have a friend I consider special but I can also be happy when I'm alone. I don't need to have a special day reserved for doing something special with this person, and it's better to be spontaneous anyway. But the bottom line is, I have someone, as unfathomable as that may sound, and they don't mind that I enjoy my alone time as well. 

• 3 months later...

Well, I am taken, but because my boyfriend won’t be able to visit me for Valentine’s Day I will be alone. Well...not quite. I got my truck to go sit and eat chocolates in. :Daydreaming: My truck is always there for me. :wub:

My relationship with my current BF started literally a couple of weeks after Valentine's Day last year. So for the first time since I think 2015 I think (a total of 5 years now), I will be TAKEN on Valentine's Day. :D And it will even be rather close to the anniversary of our relationship.

Edited by Le Angel Dust
  • Brohoof 1