RainbowMau

Alone or taken for Valentine's?

If I can remember to get a glass bowl at some point, maybe I'll make some fudge for myself next year?:mlp_huh:

Badges

Forever taken by the best best BEST man in the world, @Eccojams Vol. 1:ticking: I consider myself so incredibly lucky to have him in my life.

Alone every year since birth, AND LOVING IT!! :Fleur:

I buy myself chocolate and stuffed animals and take myself to the movies. XD 

Badges

I've been alone for 17/19 of my years of existence, and the rest will probably be spent alone, as well. I've pretty much accepted it at this point.

15 hours ago, Misty Breeze said:

Alone every year since birth.:dry:

Not anymore. 

Valentine's day is always a family member's birthday first, and smoochin' day second. Like yeah, I'm married, but I'm also an adult with things to do, and restaurants are crowded, and I probably have laundry to do. Plus, I have my wedding anniversary, which is way better anyway.

Hopefully I'm dating my BF in February!

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:
18 hours ago, Misty Breeze said:

Alone every year since birth.:dry:

Not anymore. 

:ooh::arethosehands::mlp_bedeyes:

(edited)

Alone like every year I guess, albeit I did some failed valentine's day attempts to women.

Maybe this would change if I actually would visit meetup places likes bars instead of either sitting at home or going out...for board games and magic cards. ❤️

However, with my new super motivational attitude, maybe some men women whoever actually find this (the attitude...or me playing lots of games) pretty interesting! ❤️

19 hours ago, Booker said:

I've been alone for 17/19 of my years of existence, and the rest will probably be spent alone, as well. I've pretty much accepted it at this point.

On 9/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, Twisted Cyclone said:

This year I was alone, next year I'll probably be alone again.... :(

I get that you might be comparing yourself to others when they are/were in high school, but honestly, I guess quite of these relationships didn't go so well. And it might be better to have no relationship than a terrible one.

Quite some here, with kids our spouse(s), got there pretty late themselves. Don't give up yet, don't force anything either.

You will find someone somewhen I am sure of it! ❤️

Edited by Bas

I have a friend I consider special but I can also be happy when I'm alone. I don't need to have a special day reserved for doing something special with this person, and it's better to be spontaneous anyway. But the bottom line is, I have someone, as unfathomable as that may sound, and they don't mind that I enjoy my alone time as well. 

Just a lonely bastard forever, and that's how it has to be

Badges

Provided I don't fuck it up, I'll actually be taken on Valentine's Day for the first time in five years.

Badges

On 9/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kyoshi said:

Forever taken by the best best BEST man in the world, @Eccojams Vol. 1:ticking: I consider myself so incredibly lucky to have him in my life.

Nobody:

*My boyfriend exists*

Me:

2ru1yz.gif

8 hours ago, The Historian said:

Provided I don't fuck it up, I'll actually be taken on Valentine's Day for the first time in five years.

It will turn out well!

I wish you all the best! ❤️

I am alone for the other 364 days out of the year, as if Valentine's Day would be any different lol

Albeit it is a free pass for people to remind you how alone you really are. :^)