Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Brazilian Mare!

Lemon Slices

Hey everypony!

After hours of hard work, I've finally created a pony with the Brazilian flag colors and elements!

Check it out:

post-29838-0-57912600-1416058026_thumb.jpg

I've used Cheerilee as a base, so this is a pic of her with my creation:

post-29838-0-30715000-1416058035_thumb.jpg

(Observation: Hasbro has all rights here. These pictures has no intention of promoting in any way my country.)

I want to put a name in that mare, so you are free to suggest her name, no matter who you are!

(Program used = Anime Studio Pro 7)

(Color Pallet will be announced later.)

• Brohoof 6

Tropicana? Tropica Star? Star Tropics? Leafia? Brilhante Estrela?

Fred?

The first suggestion is very nice. In fact, except the last(I know you were kidding), all suggestions are nice.

Now lets wait for another bronies around suggest to have a final conclusion.

I am making now another creation, the American Stallion, with the EUA colors and using Big Macintosh as base.

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

I like how the mane and tail look like leaves that's really different :)

Yeah dude, but they dont look like leaves, they are leaves! Thanks :) . It remembers me our Amazon biome.

Edited by DragonBornBR34
  • Brohoof 1

Idea! :D  for another potential name:

Vera!

Tell me why you've chosen that name. I was thinking on Jungle Stars or something.

Hey guys what about suggesting this pony to Hasbro? She is very beautiful.

Edited by Pony Parodier

Tell me why you've chosen that name. I was thinking on Braleaves or something.

At first, I thought of Aloe Vera, but dropped the word Aloe, since there's already a pony named that. :please:

post-29629-0-17822200-1416167783_thumb.png

At first, I thought of Aloe Vera, but dropped the word Aloe, since there's already a pony named that. :please:

attachicon.gifAloe_id_S1E20.png

Hey, I still can edit my creation. If you want, I can remove the stain and the star cutie mark, and the blue circle in her ribbon, to make a plant-like cutie mark instead. So we can give a plant-like name. What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

Foreststar?  Just thought that was cute. X3

Cool, dude. However, the few elements and the leaf mane dont let us with many names to create.

Had you seen my other creation? I am workin' in a third one right now. I hope you can suggest a name to the American Stallion. Link: http://mlpforums.com...n/#entry3259797

Edited by Pony Parodier

As a Brazilian guy myself, and considering what Portugal originally had in mind with Brazil, I suggest "Sugary Gold", because back in the days Brazil was known for being the biggest producer of sugar and gold.

Hey guys!

I made an HYPER-OPTIMIZED pic of her.

I removed her star cutie-mark, the blue stain on her flank, the blue circle of her ribbon, and shaded it:

Isn't it an A+?

Name it0001.bmp

As a Brazilian guy myself, and considering what Portugal originally had in mind with Brazil, I suggest "Sugary Gold", because back in the days Brazil was known for being the biggest producer of sugar and gold.

Really? Nice. I was giving up of the Brazil theme. Did you download the HYPER-OPTIMIZED file? I made changes, but is still my best.

Wait, wait, we are brazilian, why am I replying you in English?

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys!

I made an HYPER-OPTIMIZED pic of her.

I removed her star cutie-mark, the blue stain on her flank, the blue circle of her ribbon, and shaded it:

Isn't it an A+?

attachicon.gifName it0001.bmp

Really? Nice. I was giving up of the Brazil theme. Did you download the HYPER-OPTIMIZED file? I made changes, but is still my best.

Wait, wait, we are brazilian, why am I replying you in English?

Because otherwise people in this forum wouldn't be able to understand us? =3

• Brohoof 2

lol i love the fact that you gave him maple leaves XD its so true them canadians and their maple :3

Ow thanks a lot for liking plant-like ponies. I was thinking recently in suggesting the mare and the stallion to Hasbro (WOW). What do you think:

Wow this is very nice. Love the colors and her mane. What I really love is her tail. So creative with the 3 layers.

Sorry. You've mistaken in this point. It appears like 3-layer tail, but its just one layer. This was my first creation (O_O), and I should do many things, like masking in the ear. But I didn't remembered of making three layers to the tail. I can only say: "Thanks, dude"

In the USA Tropicana is the brand name of a fruit juice company.  It would otherwise be perfect.  Maybe Day Star?  Although, that ain't quite right, either.  Estella Sul (Southern Star)?

My shaded-edition of the Brazilian Mare is with a flowery cutie mark. Did you see that? Or a fruit cutie mark could be better?

Edited by Pony Parodier

what do I think of the Canadian pony or the Brazilian pony or the leaves? well the leaves definitely make it appear different from the usual ponies I've seen and also it reminds me of leafeon my favorite pokemon :3

What nice! I was thinking of suggesting them to Hasbro, obviosusly after some changes, but do you think an episode including her would be cool? I mean, she is plant-like, and make photosyntesis, what could do a very culture shock with beings that eat flowers and cupcakes and all stuff made by wheat.

• Brohoof 1