Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Day In Cloudsdale

MidnaShadows

"Okay. I was just wondering if or something I would have to get used to. That's all. And yeah, I've got bread, I do make a lot of hay burgers so bread is essential. Why? What do you want with the bread", he asked as he walked towards the kitchen. "And I see someone's pretty hungry, then", he added with a chuckle at her growling belly.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay. I was just wondering if or something I would have to get used to. That's all. And yeah, I've got bread, I do make a lot of hay burgers so bread is essential. Why? What do you want with the bread", he asked as he walked towards the kitchen. "And I see someone's pretty hungry, then", he added with a chuckle at her growling belly.

"its either drain energy from ponies or eat tons, our systems are not as effective as you'rs so we need to drain most of the energy from others" she added flicking her tail, "let me eat the bread, and er, can i drain some of the energy from the atmosphere when you get customers?" she asked blinking, "that should sustain me so i don't transform too much however i might need to suddenly eat some bread if i can't maintain my spells" she added 

Blaze nodded and brought her out a plate of bread stack high. "Um.... I guess you can drain the atmosphere as long as you do it without being seen or making it obvious. I dont need guards trying to arrest us again, I don't like prisons", he said and hoofed her the platter before grabbing himself an apple and and grabbed them each a cider hovering around as he did.

Blaze nodded and brought her out a plate of bread stack high. "Um.... I guess you can drain the atmosphere as long as you do it without being seen or making it obvious. I dont need guards trying to arrest us again, I don't like prisons", he said and hoofed her the platter before grabbing himself an apple and and grabbed them each a cider hovering around as he did.

Midnight Shadow nodded before devouring the stack of bread within a minute she licked her lips "nice, i love snacks" she finished before flicking her tail, "when you opening the shop again?" she asked getting slightly bored and being full of bread made her sleepy again.

Blaze just shrugged and flew over the door and flipped the sign to open. "I'll open up now but I'm not really sure if anypony will come back.... After all the shit that's gone down here already. Between you wrecking the place and then guards forcing me to close up with you being half Changeling, but I don't really mind. Sooner or later, they'll get over it and I'll have business as usual ", he said with a chuckle.

Blaze just shrugged and flew over the door and flipped the sign to open. "I'll open up now but I'm not really sure if anypony will come back.... After all the shit that's gone down here already. Between you wrecking the place and then guards forcing me to close up with you being half Changeling, but I don't really mind. Sooner or later, they'll get over it and I'll have business as usual ", he said with a chuckle.

Midnight Shadow snorted and flicked her tail, "they get used to it, anyway i can make up for it in many ways" she added before laying down on the table, "if they got too much problems i can always drain the life out of them" she informed him liking the idea alot.

"Um..... Why are you laying on my tables and.... No, you can't go draining the life out of them. Please. I did keep you from having to be arrested for being a changing so please respect that little rule of mine, about not draining my patrons....", he said and went over to her with a raised eyebrow. "Especially since you already agreed to follow my rules".

"Um..... Why are you laying on my tables and.... No, you can't go draining the life out of them. Please. I did keep you from having to be arrested for being a changing so please respect that little rule of mine, about not draining my patrons....", he said and went over to her with a raised eyebrow. "Especially since you already agreed to follow my rules".

Midnight Shadow huffed "fine i won't drain anypony" she sighed before getting off the table, "well im going to sleep, see you tommorow" she told him before leaving and going upstairs, she went into his bed and fell asleep, wraping the whole duvey around herself. 

Blaze changes his sign to closed and went back to work on fixing the things she had damaged. After finishing the repairs, he turned off the list and went up to his living room to go and sleep on his couch, not wanted to bug the mare or deal with her tricks after everything, he was more than a bit cautious of her, and didn't want to give her an excuse to drain anypony but him as his rules stated. He decided f she brought up him not sleeping in the bed like she mentioned he would the next night.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Midnight Shadow lay in the bed shivering, she was really cold and finally gave up on sleep to find somewhere warm to sleep. She went downstairs into the kitchen and crept into the oven turning it on so she warmed up a little, then she fell asleep inside the oven

Aces woke up a while later and went downstairs to start cooking breakfast for them but wond up finding the mare asleep in the oven when he went to mak a couple of croissants. He pulled her out and laid her n his bed before going back to make breakfast deciding to deal with her sleeping in the oven when she woke up. 

Aces woke up a while later and went downstairs to start cooking breakfast for them but wond up finding the mare asleep in the oven when he went to mak a couple of croissants. He pulled her out and laid her n his bed before going back to make breakfast deciding to deal with her sleeping in the oven when she woke up. 

Midnight Shadow woke up next to a pile of croissants, she gently nibbled on one before deciding it wasn't for her. She then realised she was rather cold and glanced back at the oven. She saw it already had stuff in it but took the stuff out of the oven and climbed in, she pulled the tray of food on the top rack making a nice little cozy area for her. Unlike ponies changelings couldn't be burned that easily and loved spending some time in warm places. 

The bread began to smell nice so she nibbled on a peace before watching out though the glass at the kitchen.

Blaze finished making their breakfast and looked at her through the glass in the oven. "Come on. Out of the oven. Come on", he said and opened the oven door for her to come out and pulled her gently out before sitting her next to him. "Hey you. How'd you sleep, toasty", he asked her and wrapped his wing around her. "I figure if you're putting yourself in my oven, you must be pretty chilly".

Edited by Dusk Shade

Blaze finished making their breakfast and looked at her through the glass in the oven. "Come on. Out of the oven. Come on", he said and opened the oven door for her to come out and pulled her gently out before sitting her next to him. "Hey you. How'd you sleep, toasty", he asked her and wrapped his wing around her. "I figure if you're putting yourself in my oven, you must be pretty chilly".

"get off" she grumbled as she felt someone try and take her out of her warm place. Didn't this pony realize changelings needed a warm space to rest and recuperate. She nudged him away when he tried to take her out however he kept on dragging her hoof until finally she was dragged out. 

Midnight Shadow wasn't happy at being pulled out of her oven, as soon as he placed her near him she bit his hoof drawing blood, "i need to be toasty" she growled before crawling back into the oven, then she locked the over with her magic before turning it onto max heat setting. 

"i need to recharge, I can't recharge if you don't let me stay here" she told him. If he tried to remove her again from the oven she will have to find another way to recharge.

"Sorry. You can stay in the oven. Jeez. You really didn't have to bite me. I only dragged you out because I kind of need the oven, to make food for my restaurant, which is how I get my money which is how you get food and a roof because I do have to pay bills on this place. So because I need the stove I was going to tell you to go lay in bed and just bury yourself under the covers ", he explained, quite embarrassed for trying to put a wing over her even if it was just to keep her warm and a bit ticked that she had bit him.

"Sorry. You can stay in the oven. Jeez. You really didn't have to bite me. I only dragged you out because I kind of need the oven, to make food for my restaurant, which is how I get my money which is how you get food and a roof because I do have to pay bills on this place. So because I need the stove I was going to tell you to go lay in bed and just bury yourself under the covers ", he explained, quite embarrassed for trying to put a wing over her even if it was just to keep her warm and a bit ticked that she had bit him.

Midnight Shadow blinked at him but didn't reply, finally she drained all the heat from the oven and crawled out of it, she then took the burnt bread out of the oven and placed it onto the side. "well  i can't get energy from you're customers so i have to get it elsewhere" she complained before transforming herself into her Pegasus form. 

She walked over to the front of the restaurant and opened the doors, letting in any waiting customers, then she returned to where she had placed the burnt bread and turned them into perfectly baked bread which smelt delicious, however she left some of her changeling magic in it by mistake which caused them to be highly addictive. Then she sat down on one of the nearby tables and began to groom her wings.

"Um.... I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to be opening the door. Just in case anypony is still mad about you causing trouble like the old man who yelled at me the other day. But I guess it's alright since no pony's flying off the handle..... When you asked to fly you places, where did you wanna go? I'm not needed here since my employees have arrives so I'll fly you wherever, got nothing better to do ", he offered, surprised she had fixed the bread.

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Um.... I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to be opening the door. Just in case anypony is still mad about you causing trouble like the old man who yelled at me the other day. But I guess it's alright since no pony's flying off the handle..... When you asked to fly you places, where did you wanna go? I'm not needed here since my employees have arrives so I'll fly you wherever, got nothing better to do ", he offered, surprised she had fixed the bread.

Midnight Shadow thought about his offer, "well i suppose you could take me back to the hive" she asked seriously, "that or you could take me somewhere i can buy some crystals for my magic, it would be much easier storing energy in them so i wouldn't have to be drained all of the time, that or i could be my normal form" she remarked getting up, she pushed Blaze "go on i want some gems, and you can buy" she added giving him another shove.

Midnight Shadow licked her hoof "also if you got any other competition i can always get rid of them you know, but that costs gems" she finished giving her hoof a lick, she slung her empty bag around herself and blinked at him "can we go now?, I want to go shopping?" she asked getting inpatient. 

Unknown to Blaze Midnight had a bad shopping habit, she had a bad tendency to want everything shiny or valuable.

Edited by MidnaShadows

Blaze looked at her cautiously. "I am not going to as Changeling hive. I am not insane. But I'll take you shopping. Come on", Blaze said and got up from her shoving him. He grabbed by her waist and flew out from the window trying to find a place to buy the gems she wanted. Eventually he found a place and landed walking in and purchasing all of the gems in the store cringing at how much he was spending on the mare.

Blaze looked at her cautiously. "I am not going to as Changeling hive. I am not insane. But I'll take you shopping. Come on", Blaze said and got up from her shoving him. He grabbed by her waist and flew out from the window trying to find a place to buy the gems she wanted. Eventually he found a place and landed walking in and purchasing all of the gems in the store cringing at how much he was spending on the mare.

Midnight Shadow glanced at the room filled with gems, "I WANT THEM ALL" she squealed, she then finally found a giant black gem that was priced at 500,000 bits. She picked it up and walked over to the counter with it. "I want this one" she finished putting it down, she glanced over at Blaze "you want to buy it for me?" she asked wondering if he had half a million bits with him. She tapped her hoof patiently while the store guards watched them intently. The cashier coughed "if you can't pay, you're going to have to put it back" she said in a snotty tone.

Midnight Shadow blinked at the cashier "you got a bag for it?, i want it all wrapped up" she added, the cashier smirked at her. "dear, you don't look that rich to me, so get out before we toss you out" she twitched her ear and the two guards moved towards Midnight.   

Blaze groaned and fished in his saddlebags and grabbed what bits he had with him. "Excuse my friend here for touching items before being sure she could purchase them, please. If it all the same to you, I will go and get the bits to buy the gem. It's in my safe back home", he said not wanting more legal trouble brought upon him by the mare.

Blaze groaned and fished in his saddlebags and grabbed what bits he had with him. "Excuse my friend here for touching items before being sure she could purchase them, please. If it all the same to you, I will go and get the bits to buy the gem. It's in my safe back home", he said not wanting more legal trouble brought upon him by the mare.

The cashier glanced at Blaze and shock her head "oh no, you touch it you buy it, you're not going anywhere" she snorted before smiling, "how you want to pay today?" she asked.

Midnight pushed the guards away and turned back to the mare, she dropped a solid gold bar on the counter, "i take this is enough" she remarked before picking her gem up in its bag. Then she walked past the startled guards and cashier with her gem. "can we go now?" she asked Blaze, she held onto her bag tightly so she wouldn't drop it in flight. 

"Yeah, let's bail", before giving a snide glance at the salespony. "Peace", he said as he grabbed the mare's waist and flew out from the store. "So Um... If you had a solid gold bar, why did you want me to pay? Wait, you didn't have that gold bar before we got to the store. Did you", he asked curiously.

"Yeah, let's bail", before giving a snide glance at the salespony. "Peace", he said as he grabbed the mare's waist and flew out from the store. "So Um... If you had a solid gold bar, why did you want me to pay? Wait, you didn't have that gold bar before we got to the store. Did you", he asked curiously.

"well its changeling gold, just like real gold but has a tendency to disappear after several days" she smirked, "anyway by the time they figure what it is, we would have enough money to pay them back" she added glancing down at her gem. "I promise i will help you out and get you're income back on track" she finished being very helpful for once.

When they got back Midnight took her gem to the bedroom and put a spell on it making every-pony within Cloudsdale want to come to this establishment, she then tucked it away safely and went downstairs and sat where she could see the entrance. She hopped the ponies would come in soon  

Blaze laughed when she said it was Changeling gold. "Ha. Serves that stuck-up mare right. Trying to keep me locked up in a gem store....the jerk", he said as he landed in his bedroom and went to check on his restaurant to make nothing was too far out of place, unaware of what she had done with the gem.