Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather......

Day Dreamer

I'd rather pick A. Being an animator/cartoonist/etc. is what I want to be one day, and MLP:FiM has very nice animation.

I never understood why people want to live in Equestria. Living in a utopia would frustrate me more than make me happy. Plus, I'd be pretty silly to choose B.

• Brohoof 2

lmao

You're the only person I know who'd say that, and I'm guessing it's because you don't live in Australia.

Over here we've been praying to every type of god imaginable to someday snow. And we pray our summers don't heat up the ground so much that it burns out feet and that the glorious Sun doesn't give us cancer.

Lol.  No, I live in stupid frozen freezer town where you can't open your car doors because they're frozen shut and if the daytime high breaks 30 degrees farenheit, everyone goes, "Wow, it's really warm out!"  I guess people always tend to want the opposite of what they usually get.  But I've lived in both, and I think extreme cold is worse than extreme heat.  But I don't want either.

Sorry for topic derailment.  Blame that one dude.  He started it.  ;)

Lol.  No, I live in stupid frozen freezer town where you can't open your car doors because they're frozen shut and if the daytime high breaks 30 degrees farenheit, everyone goes, "Wow, it's really warm out!"  I guess people always tend to want the opposite of what they usually get.  But I've lived in both, and I think extreme cold is worse than extreme heat.  But I don't want either.

Sorry for topic derailment.  Blame that one dude.  He started it.  ;)

Whoah whats happening I'm feeling some... chaos..

I'd be a pony and live in Equestria. Be free from my prison. Achieve my dream~~

• Brohoof 1

Whoah whats happening I'm feeling some... chaos..

I'd be a pony and live in Equestria. Be free from my prison. Achieve my dream~~

"Did somepony said chaos?"

Discord_S02E02.png

Yep, I live in a prison too, so, EQUESTRIA RLZ  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Oof, hard question..

I'd go with A.

As wonderful B sounds, I like life here <<shocking fact>>, and I've always wanted to be better in art, and be an animator, that's like, a dream come true for me! Sadly, it probably won't happen.  :mellow:

BUT, if Magic excist <<i srsly believe in it, somewhere, but i just think the world isn't ready for magic, that's why it isn't here yet>>, I would, maybe, go for B.

But I would only choose B if I still can go back to the 'Human World', otherwise, the choice is made.  :smug:

Well, it only takes practice and perseverance(or you could just be naturally talented at them), I'd rather pick option b. Honestly, I don't know why you would provide options like that, maybe if you said, would you rather live in Equestria as a pony or have a pony live with you on Earth. 

I would choose to be a pony.

(Or even better, find a mirror portal like the EQG one and have the chance to switch between worlds cause I don't wanna dump my family and stuff but I want another life with ponies and magic and stuff)

Would you rather:

A ) be super amazing at art and be an animator for MLP

OR

B ) get to be a pony and live in Equestria

B might be risky, I mean. Look at all those cool techs in our human world. I'd rather choose A and pretend to be a pony. And I wubbbbbbbb roleplaying!

hmmm  would u rather have

A : have hott summers.

or b: have cold winters.

Well. B, because that time is, well the end of school for me, and at my place it doesn't snowwwwww :P

Edited by Erylic

Being good at digital art and having a stable job, or choosing to leave everything behind for a world that looks like a utopia? I'd rather go for option A to be honest, as long as I get to stay in Europe.

Edited by Winterbass