Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Cutie Mark Crusade

Storm Shine

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/115151-cutie-mark-crusade/

Grey Sky and the rest of Cutie Mark Crusaders are holding a brainstorming meeting at the CMC clubhouse for all members and non-member blank flanks to figure out new ways to get their Cutie Marks. (This will basically be a big fun CMC adventure type RP, all blank flanks welcome and some Non blank-flanks) Fliers have been dropped all over Ponyville thanks to Grey's adoptive father (And honorary Support Member) Storm Shine. The wind may have carried some out of Ponyville :).

Currently There is going to be Grey Sky, the CMC(Which will I'll probably RP though if somepony wants to try to RP one of them, feel free to ask! :) )

Storm Shine will likely appear at some point (and may or may not have a continued appearance. Pinkie Pie (RP'd by me) might appear as well, though she likely won't stick around if she does. The 'Storm Warning' ( :P) is in case Grey wants to ask his 'Dad' for advice...)

Feel free to apply with any blank flank characters, though you can still ask to place one with a Cutie Mark in the RP. Older characters like Storm will likely act as a support member/assistant character, younger characters with cutie marks (that are around the CMC's age) can still participate in the actual Cutie Mark Crusade adventure.

(This is kind of an experiment, not sure where this'll go.... But it'll be fun to find out! :D)

Blank Flank Character List:

(Non-OCs (Those not asked for will be played by me)

1. Scootaloo played by - Storm Shine (I think I'll play this one for sure though.. :P)

2. Sweetie Belle played by - Wintersnaps Storm Shine (Wintersnaps seems to have dropped out)

3. Applebloom played by - Yoshi89

4. Babs Seed played by - Yoshi89

(End Non-OCs)

1: Grey Sky played by Storm Shine

2. Fudge Cookie  played by Yoshi89

3. Sundae Shake played by Yoshi89

4. Reece Played by Rainbow Eclipse (No page currently description: Magenta coat, light blonde mane and tail. He is excitable around Riley, Anala, and his friends, but shy around other ponies because of his overbearing parents.)

5. One Way Mirror played by: Tyranosuarus in F18s (Seems to have dropped out)

6. Sydney played by Wintersnaps  (Seems to have dropped out)

7. Crystalline Lullaby by Crystalline Lullaby (No OC page)

8. Spellbind played by Littlecandylulu903

Adult (Or just older) Support Characters:

1. Storm Shine played by Storm Shine ( :P)

2. (Possible) Pinkie Pie Played by Storm Shine

3. (Possible) Nimble Flight played by Storm Shine

4. Sydney played by Wintersnaps (No OC page currently.)

(If I type up to a number in these lists, there's still a chance for more... I'm just being lazy... :P)

Younger characters (With Cutie Marks) Who will join the CMC adventure:

1. Blitz Boom played by Blitz Boom

2. Grey Sky played by Storm Shine (recently obtained a Cutie Mark.)

(Rainbow Eclipse was unfortunately banned.... :( )

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 2

@@Yoshi89

Double Accepted with sprinkles on top! :D

(Edit:I will be going to bed, and then to school in the morning. I will be unable to answer anymore applications for about 20 hours. It is 8 PM now and I get home around 4 PM tomorrow. I figured I'd be polite and say it so everypony knows when (Approximately) they would be accepted if they post between now and then.. :) )

Edited by Storm Shine

@@Yoshi89

Alright cool! I've added you to play Babs. :)

Okay, also... I think I've worked out how to get the out-of-town crusaders into Ponyville. I think I'll have it on the flyer for out of town ponies to send a letter of confirmation, and the Ponyville CMC are going to send Storm and any other adult 'support members' to pick them up. Grey will ask Storm to go and pick up Babs Seed and any others in the Manehatten branch on behalf of the CMC.

Sound good? :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89

Okay, also... I think I've worked out how to get the out-of-town crusaders into Ponyville. I think I'll have it on the flyer for out of town ponies to send a letter of confirmation, and the Ponyville CMC are going to send Storm and any other adult 'support members' to pick them up. Grey will ask Storm to go and pick up Babs Seed and any others in the Manehatten branch on behalf of the CMC.

Sound good? :)

It sure does. ^_^  I can't wait to see that in action.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Blitz Boom,  

Still accepting for sure! :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/one-way-mirror-r7514

One Way Mirror. I am thinking of using him in Equestria Empire as well. Hence the backstory

Sure thing, sounds funerrific! :)

(Also, fairly unique! Both in the three-part-name, and the blind pegasus learning to fly.... I like it! :D)

(Edit: Also, if you could mention where he is? If he's in cloudsdale, I can have Either Storm or Nimble head and pick him upor something :) )

Neat thread. ^_^ If it turns out the thread will accept more, I'd wanna sign up with Blitz Boom if I can. (Bios is in my signature) ((With horn mended again if I can))

Totally Blitz! :D

And even though I already know your OC, thanks for pointing out the Bios anyways! :) (Also, the fixed horn is a go! :P)

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Yey. ^^ I'll look at the thread. When they get to Ponyville, I'll look for a time to jump in. :3

And I know You know my OC Storm, but the rest likely don't, so more for their sake. :D

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Wind Chaser,

Totally not too late! :D Currently Storm and Pinkie are standing with Grey, Reece, Riley, Babs, Brownie, Sundae, and the original founding members of the CMC (Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom) at the Ponyville train-station. (And Reece and Riley's dog Cookie. :) )

Yoshi is playing as Applebloom, Babs, Brownie, and Sundae.

Rainbow Eclipse is playing Reece, Riley, and Cookie.

I'm playing Pinkie, Storm, Grey, Scootaloo, and until somepony else decides to ask: Sweetie Belle0

What's the OC, Any Cutie mark ?(if not going completely by character bio), do you want to play Sweetie Belle, and any extra info? :)

@@Wind Chaser,

Totally not too late! :D Currently Storm and Pinkie are standing with Grey, Reece, Riley, Babs, Brownie, Sundae, and the original founding members of the CMC (Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom) at the Ponyville train-station. (And Reece and Riley's dog Cookie. :) )

Yoshi is playing as Applebloom, Babs, Brownie, and Sundae.

Rainbow Eclipse is playing Reece, Riley, and Cookie.

I'm playing Pinkie, Storm, Grey, Scootaloo, and until somepony else decides to ask: Sweetie Belle0

What's the OC, Any Cutie mark ?(if not going completely by character bio), do you want to play Sweetie Belle, and any extra info? :)

I wanted to bring my own OC, Wind Chaser (link in the sig), who is an adult blank flank, but I'd like to know if they're taking the train anywhere. My OC lives near Manehattan and I would need a good reason to be anywhere else. If I can't come up with one, I won't be able to enter.

@@Wind Chaser

Oh, I did say that there were flyers where dropped all over the place for those not-already-official-crusaders to join, so there is that... You could also visit a friend/acquaintance in Ponyville or something... But we just stopped at Ponyville station, so probably not heading back to Manehatten, though I'm sure I could have Storm head back if you really want?

@@Wind Chaser,

Oh, I did say that there were flyers where dropped all over the place for those not-already-official-crusaders to join, so there is that... You could also visit a friend/acquaintance in Ponyville or something... But we just stopped at Ponyville station, so probably not heading back to Manehatten, though I'm sure I could have Storm head back if you really want?

I'm reading through the other posts, and I think I am too late. I can't find a good way to write my character into the plot without playing catchup, so I'll stay away from this one and let you guys work it out.

Have fun! :D

Edited by Wind Chaser