Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here plays Team Fortress 2?

Woonawerfer_

Hey there. Just thinking if there were any other pegasisters/bronies out there who plays Team Fortress 2. 

If you feel like making friends with me on steam, I use the same name as the one I use here. :)

And yeah!

I play it too. My name on there is Bluespy89 You know there is a couple of servers dedicated to this. It is called Pony Fortress 2. They have a site. You should go check it out.

• Brohoof 1

Good to know I aint the only one playing! 

I play it too. My name on there is Bluespy89 You know there is a couple of servers dedicated to this. It is called Pony Fortress 2. They have a site. You should go check it out.

And also, ponyville. If you may not have heard of it.

• Brohoof 2

I play Team Fortress 2 as well, Steam name is the same as my name here.

I also play. The name is also Soldier Surplus

Didn't expect to find you guys here. 0_o

• Brohoof 2

I did play it, a LOT in fact, before I got on League of Legends. But, I'm thinking about playing some bot matches this weekend because last time I tried to get back into it, I was doing miserably, other than a not too bad 6 kill-streak with the Sniper.

• Brohoof 1

@Woonawerfer_: There's already a topic to discuss Team Fortress 2.  I've linked to it below.  In the future, run a search to see if there's not already a topic like the one you're planning.  Also, remember that anything having to do with music, video games, book, or anything media related goes into the Media Discussion section.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/3841-gaming-the-team-fortress-2-thread/?hl=team+fortress

This topic is locked.

• Brohoof 1