Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sell your soul to Devil to find love?

RainbowMau

Love is nice and all (and the whole fucking point of my existence) but sell my soul to the devil? Why that would be ridiculous! From where I stand on this whole topic of gods and devils, the whole "selling your soul" thing, is bullshit, because soon as you die, he's got your soul. FOREVER. Sure be all good and shit in life you could be the saintliest fucking demigod in the universe and soon as you die------> off to hell you go! Not really hell, but that's what the inhabitants have taken to calling it, its a big fucking void of infinite nothing and hey! is that a light at the end of the tunnel!? Oh goodness it is! Lets chase it for a thousand fucking eternities and ooo we're almost there BAM slap in your face it was a fucking trick! Mr. Big Bad-Man is there being all high and mighty and then *fingersnap* You're his property now! You chased the light for so long holding onto hope of a merciful god or at least some sort of afterlifey paradise, but, NO. You get the short end of the stick. Damned for fucking forever. Enjoy the void! So shit I REALLY got off track here, no I wouldn't sell my soul to any deity for love because that's just stupid, why would I go and do that?

This is my answer from a similar question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But in honesty, you'd have to be a totally short sighted moron to make a deal with the devil. No matter what souse you base him on (the fallen angel or the accuser) the devil hates humans. Hates us, loathes us, and wants to see us fail. You make a deal with him, your future is is that of a morality tale.

In saying that, the devil appearing to you in person to make such an offer should give one hope. Because if the devil and Hell exist, what else exist? Also, if the devil is trying to tempt you, he clearly doesn't have a claim on you.

It's just common sense!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion has not changed. Assuming the Devil makes such a deal, it means you have something it wants. It also means that there is a God and you are going to Heaven.

I speak as an agnostic by the way.

Of course, I won't do such a thing. Finding love is a really tough thing. But it's not unreal. If a person cannot do it ordinary way, you can try some dating services e.g. mymagicbrides.com I turned out that this was the only way out for such a shy person as me, but it worked great. And don't sell your soul for anything ;)

no I would not sell my soul to the devil love is found not bought

HA!

I killed the devil and found love. 

That's how awesome i am. B)  *plays guitar and smoke and stuff*

you pic is starting into my soul and it is scary but I can't stop staring back
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If the devil exists, and souls exist, then I would presume hell and whatnot also exist. Since I found love without having to sell my soul, and because I know that "love" can be fleeting, I wouldn't want to trade something that represented my immortal being on something so temporary.

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather him have it then the other one, if either are real. Honestly though I would not sell my soul because anything evil can do I can do better.

I'd sell my soul to the devil, but not to find love... after all, I already know where my heart belongs...  :wub:

ctG8T.jpg

:yay: ~Satan is best waifu~ :yay:

Boring answer- no, I wouldn't.

Seeing as how I've found the love of my life and seeing what he is like, I'd do anything to be with him. I'd sell my soul if it was my only option.

Never because my soul is the only thing that I don't hate about myself

Also my magic comes from my soul and who I really am. I would rather kill satan or devil or whatever it is'

• 2 weeks later...

I would never sell my soul to anyone (let alone the devil) for anything. I don't believe in the devil, but there are many people and many things that aren't any better. Making any sort of deal with anything of that nature would be a very poor decision. It would not give a fuck about you, your feelings, your soul, your safety, your life, or anything. It would twist you for its own purposes, ultimately resulting in your destruction.

Speaking more generally, feeling that you have to sell or sacrifice something in order to gain love is missing the point of what love is. Love is a natural thing that comes in many forms: it doesn't just have to be romantic love. Love for family, friends, nature, yourself, the world, ideas, places, and so on can be just as strong and should be cherished and cared for just as deeply. Love in any form cannot be bought, bartered for, or forced. It has to be grown, cultivated, and nurtured. 

That is the duality of love: it is natural, and it occurs through natural mechanisms. All you need is your consciousness and you can have love. However, if you are unwilling to be patient and cultivate love through natural means, or if you fixate on a rigid and specific form of love you feel you must have in order to be happy, you can block and inhibit your own growth. Moreover, you would inhibit the cultivation of your love.