Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sell your soul to Devil to find love?

RainbowMau

• 10 months later...

No, i would not. Selling my soul would basically mean that i'm not really myself anymore, and i would be doomed to an eternety of damnation. Yes, i am an Atheist, but im saying this as if there was a devil. There could be, i don't know.

Anyway, everything is pretty much better than selling yer soul, to, anyone, really.

Hahaha, no. I'd rather be alone all my life than forfeit my soul... I mean, that's eternity, y'know? Not that I currently believe in such things as souls, devils or gods (singular or plural, capital letters or otherwise), but if the Devil himself appeared and could prove himself to be the real deal, and then asked for my soul... well, that'd make me a believer and I'd tell that guy to... ahem... go to Hell.

• Brohoof 1

There was a movie about this, actually- it was called Bedazzled.

For me, of course not. Damning myself for all eternity is not worth having a girl. If I don't manage to successfully woo a kind, sweet girl, I'll become the cool old neckbeard of the neighborhood who knows all those references, plays Dungeons and Dragons with the parents, and always has a spare 40k army lying around- who isn't afraid to let your kids play marines vs. aliens with said models.

• Brohoof 1

Coming this far in life, I could care less for the love of another. I'd rather sell my petty soul for something else if I could, maybe thirty seven cents even. Like I'm doing fine I guess without it, so no point in wanting it. I don't even know if it would help me or cripple me, but its nice thought or daydream. I also have my fictional characters, so no need for real people. (only the ones that make said characters) 

03310cacf2f7362816f8b6b543673278.jpg

Well, I don't really believe in souls anyway.

But let's say hypothetically that I did. My answer would definitely be no. I do want to find love, I can't really think of anything I want more, but nothing would be worth selling my very self, especially for eternity.

I'd rather die alone than do that.

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey