Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you sell your soul to Devil to find love?

RainbowMau

I wouldn't. I'd rather find love on my own without selling my soul to anyone. :P

Anyway, I already found love. :adorkable: I just don't tell him that enough....

• Brohoof 3

I would never sell my soul honestly, so no. Love is one of those things, yeah nice to have but like love is a game so having love without the actual game doesn't sound like you'd be that appreciative of it really. So yeah I have my opinions on it mostly though you'd have to have overhyped the value of love to think of selling your soul for it.

• Brohoof 2

What does it mean to lose the soul? My guess is I wouldn't be able to feel emotions anymore. Or rather I wouldn't be here anymore and just leave an empty shell. So the trade doesn't make sense in the first place. Unless the devil is the one who is going to love me.

• Brohoof 1

Life without love, for years and years and years and years and years and still more to come.

I guess at a certain point most people would do anything 

On 6/18/2020 at 11:11 PM, Pastel Heart said:

I've already found it, but I'll sell it to him anyway if he can give me a new N64!

Come on, finding a N64 is some okay condition is not that hard.

The devil really have to be the best car salesman for me to buy any love.

If you asked me a while ago I'd probably say no, but now that I have found love for the first time...it seems a lot more complicated than such a simple answer.

• 11 months later...
(edited)

I don't feel like making those kinds of deals.

Besides I've already found it and it's not the hardest thing to find if you know where to look. :mlp_wink: At least I seem to be able to get boys to like me like that easily enough

Edited by Somebody that Exists

I think they are better things to sell your soul for than love, because love is something you can actually find but there are other things in life that you can not.

I would only sell my soul for some impossible things like turning myself into a Furry, changing myself into a female, stop all suffering and pain in the world, create a peaceful universe and so on.

Love is way to simple thinking. Also it would be forced love if you sell your soul for it, so no.