Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On Wings of Moonlight - A vocal epic orchestral prequel to Lullaby for a Princess

Aurelleah

Did a massive revision to the original post, deleted the accoustic version of Lunarium, renamed some songs and made decisions about what I'm working on. Brace yourselves, luna fans, luna's redemption is coming

On a side note, I need people to test-listen to a few things I have, preferrable people with musical experience. Send me a msg or post here to volunteer :P

Edited by Aurelleah

(edited)

Added my newest creation to the main post. Also the video is less boring than previous ones!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

http://cheezburger.com/69014785?utm_source=trans&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=frontpage

Made the homepage for Lunaria <3

It's live! No idea why that took so long to upload

Edited by Aurelleah

(edited)

listening to one of the songs now as i am typing this, this is very nice. orchestra isn't usually my thing, but i like this a lot.

edit: now listening to the dubstep song...is wow a proper reaction?

Edited by metalcraze
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you :) I appreciate the feedback!! My channel homepage has a new video featuring a preview of the next song I'm making too :P

Added the newest blog entry. I've got this amazing piece coming up being sung by Aardvark4Lunch as big mac, I've got the chord progressions written, the arpeggios aligned, the lyrics written, just need the part sung and the additional bass and stuff added and it'll be good to go.

Have another orchestral piece as a backup if it's not done by april. Imagine ten thousand changelings in a new army advancing on canterlot and that's basically what's coming. Keep the hype train going, friends, lots of good stuff to come!!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

March 28th update: Work on Defense of the Citadel complete, vocal part for "Miss Cheerilee" is nearly complete, making a lot of headway on the three EDM pieces I've got going on AND to top it off got a piano+vocals duet coming too! Big things coming our way, get hype!

New video should be posted near the same time as S5 premiere

Edited by Aurelleah
  • Brohoof 1