Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A food you cannot eat anymore

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Can't really eat olives anymore and I'll explain why:

Used to eat olives by the fingerfull but one day, I ate an olive and my throat swelled up shortly after. It was likely a case of strep throat or some other form of tonsillitis/pharyngitis causing common ailment but ever since I've avoided eating them out of anxiety it may happen again.

I can't eat fish anymore because I got really bad food poisoning and just the smell of fish makes me nauseous. I can't eat cantaloupe anymore because when I was a kid I ate so much it made me sick. I can't have beer anymore because I just recently became allergic to hops.

@, I second this, but with the addition of their 'Chicken McNuggets'. Not so much because of the taste, which I also don't care for anymore, but more because of the way they are processed and the treatment of the livestock they use.

Has there ever been any foods that you used to be able to eat and eat and nothing has ever happened, but now you just cannot eat it at all, like absolutely anymore?

Just recently, I have not been able to eat any kinds of Chilli. I love Chilli, and always have my whole life, anymore whenever I eat any Chilli, I get a stomach ache from hell. :/ Kind of depressing, because I LOVE Chilli and love the taste. Now whenever my mom makes it, she has to make a whole other thing for me. I dunno, I just get these HORRIBLE stomach aches that i either throw up from or about throw up. Sometimes it even makes me stomach sting too.  :o

This post actually looks like something Pinkie Pie would write herself. It has the same kind of energy and sporadic style that she would use. I'm guessing this is probably a factor in why you chose her as your avatar.

Luckily I can still eat chili. :proud:

I used to love chicken livers.  But I got really sick after having some several years ago, and I haven't had any since.  Idunno...  Perhaps it's time we reconcile. ; _ ;  And at times, my stomach tries to kill me after I consume something pan-fried.  I can get away with consuming spicy foods and / or slathering on hot sauce, but I can't eat hot dogs I've split and "grilled" in a frying pan.  Not without significant consequences. x (

I used to love these sandwhiches from this cafe'.

But after getting food poisoning after eating one, I can no longer eat them.

Ketchup chips! I used to love them as a child and now even the smell makes me gag.

Pasta. Literally I used to eat pasta so much, that now I literally can't eat it anymore.

I love pasta so much that this makes me feel sad  :( haha

(edited)

Popcorn: I used to eat popcorn all the time. But now when I eat it I get horrible stomach cramps. :T

Applesauce: Applesauce was like a main snack I hand in my lunch every day when I was in elementary school. Now, I think it's nasty. I can't eat it because of the texture. >~<

Fish: Omg I cannot eat fish anymore. Ew ew ew ewwww!!! O-o I can only eat shellfish like lobster, crab and shrimp.

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Carrots. Ate them cooked, raw, even in juice. If I tried any of that now I'd feel sick. I guess something in my body never really liked them.

I cannot bear the thought of eating a omelette. When I was 9 or 10, there was one time when I ate an omelette that my mum cooked, and I liked it. After all, when I was on holiday in Cuba at 8 years old, I'd eat them literally everyday. However, later in the early morning, I woke up and puked all over my bed.

Since then, I can't bring myself to eat them, and I think it also made me stop eating egg whites.