Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Looking for RP partner on Steam

lucarioaaron

hello, im looking for someone to rp with because i used to rp with someone else but he left me and i 

have an unfinished rp with i think a fairly good storyi would like a replacement for the roleplayer 

that left me, the rp is on the files i have, the story involves a pokemon/.hack/mlp crossover with lucario 

from eight movie, contact my steam account for further information

part 1

lucario arrives equestriameets applejack and twilightbut lucario accidentaly hurts twilight with his 

aura powers and applejack sacrifices to save her but luna thinks that lucario killed applejack and 

send him to the moon, 1500 years laterdialga destroys the multiverse except some planets 

including equestriatwilight rescues lucario from the moon and they rebuild the civilization and a

plan to go back in time to save the worldlucario and twilight fall in love and they make a son and 

they get new friends and new struggles with sombra, shadow demonschangelings, robots and 

the brigade (from .hack)

part 2

lucariotwilight and their offspring make it to canterlot were there are the blueprints of the magic 

mirror and go back to the past and lucario clears his name of being applejack's assassin but they 

get into many troubleseverypony still hate lucario and his cub, a rudeless officer threaten their wellfare and celestia holds a secret that hardens everythingand the solutions seem the be harder and harder each time

part 3

all problems set pastcelestia a lucario prepares every pony to the battle against dialga and also 

some unknown things to be revealed (unfinished part)