Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twisted Cyclone 🚓

Chattebox: Hello ! am a student of Journalism from Canterlot High School i would like an interview with you.

how you become a brony?

One day I was flipping through the channels on my TV and I saw the show on the TV guide. I already new about the fandom so I decided to give the show a chance and I became instantly hooked on watching it.

• Brohoof 1

One day I was flipping through the channels on my TV and I saw the show on the TV guide. I already new about the fandom so I decided to give the show a chance and I became instantly hooked on watching it.

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gif who is your favorite pony and why?
  • Brohoof 1

Well people say I tend to have a unique personality. I have a very kind heart but I also say what's on my mind, meaning that I don't believe in stretching the truth. I don't really have any fears except for death of my friends and family. I'm a very competitive person on everything whether it's video games, sports, board games, cards etc. I love playing sports as well. I'll play any sport that my friends want to play. I'm an adventurous person since I love traveling and I'm also a daring person and I'm also the type of person that likes to push their luck in everything.

• Brohoof 2

attachicon.gifeic0k.gif well thats interesting, you like adventure dont you? now please share one of the most bad moment you ever had?

One year, my family and I decided to travel to New Orleans (even though we barely had the money to do so). It was the worst trip ever. My Dad got pulled over in Alabama for going 88 Miles Per Hour on a 55 Miles Per Hour highway so we had to stay in Alabama for a couple of days since you can't cross state line until you pay the ticket and so he did. We finally reached New Orleans and I was let down big time. I thought it would be an awesome city but I met a bunch of rude people there. One person actually vandalized our car with a spray paint. There was also a strange odor throughout the French Quarter (an area of New Orleans). Just when things couldn't get any better, my Dad got a parking ticket for misreading the 2-hour parking sign but we paid that fine off immediately after what happened in Alabama. As much as I love traveling, I couldn't wait to go home after this trip.

• Brohoof 1

One year, my family and I decided to travel to New Orleans (even though we barely had the money to do so). It was the worst trip ever. My Dad got pulled over in Alabama for going 88 Miles Per Hour on a 55 Miles Per Hour highway so we had to stay in Alabama for a couple of days since you can't cross state line until you pay the ticket and so he did. We finally reached New Orleans and I was let down big time. I thought it would be an awesome city but I met a bunch of rude people there. One person actually vandalized our car with a spray paint. There was also a strange odor throughout the French Quarter (an area of New Orleans). Just when things couldn't get any better, my Dad got a parking ticket for misreading the 2-hour parking sign but we paid that fine off immediately after what happened in Alabama. As much as I love traveling, I couldn't wait to go home after this trip.

post-18984-0-27573000-1416802980.gif Chatterbox: thats sad, i wish i could go with you and talk so the day wasnt so bad
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Do you like Huggles? :okiedokielokie:

Do you like muffins? :muffins:

Do you like Apples?  :mellow:

Is Cheesecake a Cake or a Pie? :)

Do you prefer Cake or Pie? :yay:

Which would be a better random thing to be able to do, Sneeze confetti or pull party balloons from nowhere? :okiedokielokie:

Am I out of questions? Wait, that was supposed to stay in my mind's head... Or head's mind? Anyways, yeppers, I think I'm out of questions! :catface:  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oh uhh... I don't know. Haha lol

Do you like Huggles? :okiedokielokie:

Do you like muffins? :muffins:

Do you like Apples?  :mellow:

Is Cheesecake a Cake or a Pie? :)

Do you prefer Cake or Pie? :yay:

Which would be a better random thing to be able to do, Sneeze confetti or pull party balloons from nowhere? :okiedokielokie:

Am I out of questions? Wait, that was supposed to stay in my mind's head... Or head's mind? Anyways, yeppers, I think I'm out of questions! :catface:  :lol:

1) Yes huggles are awesome. *Huggles*

2) Muffins are great.

3) Apples are my favorite fruit so yes.

4) That's tough but I will say pie.

5) Sneeze confetti would be really cool. 

• Brohoof 1

1) Yes huggles are awesome. *Huggles*

2) Muffins are great.

3) Apples are my favorite fruit so yes.

4) That's tough but I will say pie.

5) Sneeze confetti would be really cool. 

1) Yays! *Huggles*

2) Yays x2 XD

4) YAYS x3

4) YAYAYAYAYAAYYAAY!!

5)YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~YYSSS!!!!!!!!

*HUGGLES* :pinkie:

You are awesometastic RD! :catface:

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm
  • Brohoof 2

1) Yays! *Huggles*

2) Yays x2 XD

4) YAYS x3

4) YAYAYAYAYAAYYAAY!!

5)YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~YYSSS!!!!!!!!

*HUGGLES* :pinkie:

You are awesometastic RD! :catface:

*Huggles*

Gee thanks. 

If you were a NASCAR driver. What race team would you like to be on and why? :yay:

Great question. I would say either Hendrick Motorsports or Richard Petty Motorsports because of the rich heritage those teams have in NASCAR. The latter team became a merger of Evernham Motorsports and Petty Enterprises.

• Brohoof 4

*Huggles*

Gee thanks. 

Great question. I would say either Hendrick Motorsports or Richard Petty Motorsports because of the rich heritage those teams have in NASCAR. The latter team became a merger of Evernham Motorsports and Petty Enterprises.

What would be your number?

• Brohoof 2

What is it about Alabama that makes you want to move there?

Well. The college I want to attend is there, most of my family live there, my favorite NASCAR track is there, and that state would be interesting to live with the career that I'm striving for.

• Brohoof 2