Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twisted Cyclone 🚓

29 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

What is your favorite weather?

Which season of the year is your favorite?

Which Country musician/band is your favorite? 

1) Call me a bit insane but I've always been fascinated with thunderstorms and severe weather. I've always been that way since I was like 3 years old.

2) Spring would have to be my favorite season. 

3) This is a very hard question. I don't have a #1 favorite but some of my favorite singers and bands are Sawyer Brown, Kenny Chesney, George Jones, Restless Heart, Shenandoah, Alabama, and Luke Combs to name a few.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

1) Call me a bit insane but I've always been fascinated with thunderstorms and severe weather. I've always been that way since I was like 3 years old.

Why Insane? I am fascinated by extreme weather too. I am also a big fan of Storm Chasing. Do you like storm chasing?

Wht was the most heavy weather incident you ever experienced?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Why Insane? I am fascinated by extreme weather too. I am also a big fan of Storm Chasing. Do you like storm chasing?

Wht was the most heavy weather incident you ever experienced?

Youd be surprised how many people have called me insane. Lol

I actually haven't done actual storm chasing with tornadoes and such but I used to film thunderstorms when theyre nearby. 

The worst weather I've been in was in 2004 when my state was slammed by 4 hurricanes in a month. Where I lived at the time, i was directly hit by Hurricane Frances and Hurricane Jeanne but e did get some weather from hurricane Charley.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lightwing said:

Have any forum crushes? :derp: 

Hmmm. I do have like one or two perhaps very small crushes but I probably have like zero chance of anything happening. I'm still searching for the right pony for me. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

Hmmm. I do have like one or two perhaps very small crushes but I probably have like zero chance of anything happening. I'm still searching for the right pony for me. 

Hey, you never know ;)

What's your favorite food? :P 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/23/2017 at 6:58 PM, Lightwing said:

Hey, you never know ;)

What's your favorite food? :P 

I'm someone that loves food. My favorite would either have to be pizza or my homemade "Twisted Cyclone Style" of macaroni and cheese. It's mac and cheese mixed in with shredded cheese and hot sauce. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
Just now, IronM17 said:

After I saw your pictur ein the User Picture Thread, I am wonder if you are interested in old police cars? Or (old) american cars at all?

What is your favorite car?

Police cars in general is something i love to the point where I have a photography collection of them (808 pictures and counting). I have police cars from the US, Canada, The Bahamas, Belarus, Mexico, Sint Maarten, St. Kitts and Nevis and Turks and Caicos in that collection from pictures that I have taken or friends and family members of mine have taken. I practically love any car old and new.

My favorite police car would have to be the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor or the Dodge Charger. I know they're not so old but I find them to be cool. 

1200px-Indianapolis_Metropolitan_police_

Voiture_de_police_Terrebonne_Dodge_Charg

3 hours ago, IronM17 said:

What is your favorite car brand?

How do you find german police cars? Link from WIkipedia

My favorite car brand is Dodge. For German car brands, either Volkswagen or BMW. Both available here in the States.

The Germans have some nice police cars. I bet they're fast too. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, UltimateGhost3 said:

Do you admire the functionality of motor vehicles or mainly the "style" aspects of them?

Both to be honest. To me, the automobile is one of the more revolutionary inventions that people have ever made. 

2 hours ago, IronM17 said:

Do you own a car?

If yes, which brand?

Has the american police Water cannons? 

Yes. I own a car. It's a 2016 Dodge Charger that people often mistake for an unmarked police vehicle due to its all black look.

If you're asking if the police use water cannons, I'm not sure. I know some international police forces have used it for riot control but I'm not sure if it's been used here in the U.S.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

I drive a Ford. ^^ What is your opinion on Ford? 

Do you like US Trucks?

I like Ford's. My mom has a 2016 Ford Focus and my Dad has a 2010 Ford Escape. 

U.S. trucks are nice. I almost got a 1990 Ford F-150 truck as my first vehicle. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, IronM17 said:

I have a 2003 Ford Focus. ^^

I want one day to travel through the USA. Are there some places of interest in your region where you would say that I must see them? 

I live in Florida which is a big tourist state. We have Universal Orlando, Disney World, Epcot, beaches, warm weather, golf, tennis and beaches among other things. If one thing isn't so interesting, I'm sure you can find something else fun and exciting. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, IronM17 said:

I mean to remember that you like country, right?

Who is your favorite country singer?

Can you play an instrument? 

1) Yep. You care correct. I do like country music. I listen to some classic rock too and a lot of 80s music.

2) This is a tough one. I don't have like a #1 favorite but I do like Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood, Luke Combs, Kenny Chesney, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, John Michael Montgomery as well as a whole lot more. 

3) Unfortunately I don't know how to play one though I am thinking about getting a guitar and learning how to. 

Johnny Cash? Do you have a favorite Johnny Cash song? 

Do you like more the traditional country or also modern country like country rock?

Oh, do you have questions for me? My aks thread is so unused in the last time. fluttershysad.png