Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you like to be when you get out of school.

Oven Mitts

I say this now because i'm in 8th grade and some guy at my school said I need to start  thinking about it so I already know what I want to be. I will like to be a raido DJ of some type I will like to have a show or be part of A show. SO now you know what I will like to be, what would  you like to be?

• Brohoof 2

If anything, all I want is a good job and a happy life. I got kicked out of school, but I really, really want a house of my own and one of my dream jobs - a cartoonist. I need to work hard for that, obviously.

• Brohoof 2

The philanthropic side of me wants to create a non-profit power management plant at the distribution level in order to create a very conducive environment for rooftop solar. It'd be a middle-man in between distributed solar and the local utility. Here's how it'd work...

To the owner of the grid, the promise would be to give them a somewhat predictable power demand curve and to make sure no solar energy leaves the district but instead goes to the middle plant's battery banks (I'm looking at Aquion Energy's battery technology). So during the day, power demand would virtually disappear and at night, power demand increases slowly. That is much less of a headache to grid operators. If the utility wants some of sun juice, they'll have to pay us for it.

On the customer side, we may partially finance putting solar panels on their roof to stimulate adoption and they get very fair rates -- they can buy and sell power at retail rates with possibly a small fixed fee. That'll depend on the economics/finances of the model which is still being worked out. What this hopefully translates to is cheap electricity for people instead of larger profits for corporations. In addition to batteries, we can also have a capacitor bank for the management of Reactive Power and voltage regulation. As a bonus, power outages are much less likely to happen, especially during the day.

Still a WIP...

• Brohoof 2

when I graduate I wanna try to become a Police officer or Sheriff then save as much money as possible and move to Florida then join the Police force there..... I made a promise to my Uncle I would become a cop 12 years ago

I say this now because i'm in 8th grade and some guy at my school said I need to start  thinking about it so I already know what I want to be. I will like to be a raido DJ of some type I will like to have a show or be part of A show. SO now you know what I will like to be, what would  you like to be?

you should start thinking but trust me at that age you will change your mind A LOT for me I was going to become a game developer, then the Air Force, then the Army, then the National Guard, and now the Police

• Brohoof 1

Get a job somewhere in the Computer Science field, like with programming and stuffs. I hope to one day work in the video game industry and maybe even program my own games. 

I've been out of school for a while and I still don't know. It's hard (For me personally at least) to know what to be and do.

Perhaps one day I will know, haha.

Become a rapper

Even joke rappers can be popular. Just look up Yung Lean and the S.A.D.B.O.Y.S as an example.  :lol:

As for my future, I would just like to be a designer. That is all.  ;)

Edited by Guest