Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Music you've listened to on FULL BLAST?

CosmicHooves

• 2 weeks later...

I never listen to anything at maximum volume for obvious reasons but there are a large number of songs that I do crank the volume up for. It usually falls into two categories: Songs that are very intensive/brutal or songs that relax me greatly. Ghost Love Score by Nightwish is one that falls into both categories and I always have that one up loud, no way not to.

Here is another good example of the intensive category:

Now that I think about it, I tend to have most music I like up loud, I love music. :3

You into Disturbed or Chimaira? Those guys have some great songs you can turn up really loud and head bang to

Some of their more "angry" songs also help me feel a lot better when I'm feeling angry lol

I like to listen to most of my music as loud as possible, whenever possible, but my favorite song to blast at full volume is Symphony in X major by Xzibit. However, I only listen to music with full volume on my stereo, I value my hearing to much to do it with headphones.  

Edited by Ac3xAssasin

I try not to turn up the volume that often, but for short listening periods it should be fine. So some songs get that little extra attention  :)

Many heavy songs people are putting up here, so how about this one as a contrast:

I can go in a trance listening to such music

And my PSB M4U 2 just gives the song it's justice at high volume...  :please:

Edited by Blaze Bronson

This. ALL of this. If any of this is playing, my windows are going to be vibrating.

But only on the road. I'm not rude, I don't blast my music through residential areas.

Also, my hearing is partially impaired, but it has nothing to do with loud music. Rather, a scuffle I got into as a child. :derp:

post-29426-0-21757500-1418097245_thumb.pngpost-29426-0-86685000-1418097246_thumb.png

post-29426-0-71697900-1418097247_thumb.pngpost-29426-0-04857500-1418097249_thumb.png

post-29426-0-15172000-1418097250_thumb.pngpost-29426-0-15725800-1418097251_thumb.png

post-29426-0-97844100-1418097251_thumb.pngpost-29426-0-74092200-1418097252_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Lets see....

A Little More - Eric Hutchinson

Boom Clap - Charli XCX

Burn - Ellie Goulding

Not a Bad Thing - Justin Timberlake

Shadows of the Night - Pat Benatar

Come Sail Away - Styx

Suteki Da Ne (FFX) English - Nobuo Uematsu

Not Long for this World, You Will Know My Name, and Nemesis - Arch Enemy (CRANK IT!)

Thats just a small list, as I remember more, I will post again!

I often turn up the volume quite loud. Probably louder than I should, to be honest. However, my audio equipment has a highly substantial volume output so turning it up all the way is not something I'd ever risk. 

But, I pretty much turn the volume up loud for any song I listen to, but I really get into it when I'm blasting some death metal.

I don't like to blast full volume... I already have slight hearing damage is it is; I have a bit of tinnitus - ringing in the ears - which for me is more just annoying than painful.  But with that being said, these are some songs I play pretty loud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7apLMEF1kA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moLkjvhEu0

I love rock music  :smug: 

~ Miles