Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Music you've listened to on FULL BLAST?

CosmicHooves

I don't like super loud music since it hurts me ears D: , but if I'm going to turn the volume way up for a song, then the song is usually pretty soft to start with :P

I don't like screechy music at all, and I'm pretty sensitive to what I consider "screechy".

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

I tend to play Metal or Rock on full blast. so... out of all the songs I listen to, I always play:

this

and

on full blast.

:yay:

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I listen to pretty much all my music at the same volume: loud enough for me to hear and enjoy very clearly (and to be able to rock out to :P), but not very loud because paranoid about ear damage.

Edited by Lurinym

I can't listen to any music full blast. The distortion created from the loud volume messes up the song and I can't fully hear it.

I don't listen to anything at max volume. I dislike the distortion that comes with higher volumes.

I agree with you but lol legendary double post.

In a car though pretty high volumes usually don't matter too much because car speakers (or at least the ones I had) don't distort at the high end easily, which is where the annoying frequencies are. So I'd pump it enough for a bit of low end distortion and drive with the car thumping. Fave songs to do that to included deadmau5 and Porter Robinson.

T'ain't my fault they merge topics into ones I've posted in before! :lol:

I'm told I should get better headphones but considering most headphones I buy break down on me within two months regardless of quality or price I pay I'm not gonna invest that much into something I'll lose so quickly.

I'm told I should get better headphones but considering most headphones I buy break down on me within two months regardless of quality or price I pay I'm not gonna invest that much into something I'll lose so quickly.

I wear AKGs outside, in the rain, in temperature extremes, and often step on the cable or am otherwise careless with it and they can still past me upwards of two years apiece. Pro quality, and you can get decent ones for under 100.

(edited)

Listening to music from the mid-2000s

Fall Out Boy, Justin Timberlake, Sean Paul, Ciara, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Eminem...

Back when they actually put effort into music

And if your headphones cost more than $20, you're getting ripped off

Edited by The Nth Doctor

The two songs that got me into this fandom, The offspring - You're gonna go far kid and Forest rain's - Join the herd. But i love all my music loud from Rock to Dubstep, from Smile, smile, smile, to Ready to die - Andrew WK.

• 3 weeks later...