Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Talented Composers

Plato's Pony

I was recently listening to a bunch of different brony-made MLP songs (specifically those focused on Luna's personality) when I noticed that none of them portrayed Luna's complete character.

Some songs only displayed her sadness/yearning, many were focused on her jealous/evil side, and few focused on her regret.

That's when I thought, Maybe I could put them all together, to create Luna's entire mentality.

I already came up with the overall structure of the song:

The opening would have something beautiful, yet sad, evoking a feeling of yearning.  Something like 18:14 - 20:27 in this selection I found off of Youtube:

The piece would then gradually speed up and build up in intensity until it reaches something like this:

After, maybe, a grand pause, the song would end with something like this:

The first third of the song should reflect Luna's sadness towards the fact that everyone sleeps during her beautiful night.  The second part should be her Nightmare Moon, wanting to take over Equestria personality.  The third part should be her reflection of her evil actions that got her banned to the moon.  Like the first part, the third part should be pretty sad.

This is just an idea, not a request, but if someone edited the songs I provided and then put them together into said format, that would be great.

This is just an idea, not a request, but if someone edited the songs I provided and then put them together into said format, that would be great.

Well with that idea in mind 

^ download link ^

Edited by Scootaloodle
  • Brohoof 1

LOL, I come to this post, and see that the creator just comment 3 minutes ago about downloading it and then listening to it. I want to know what he thinks. The song is good so far. Who created it?

• Brohoof 1

LOL, I come to this post, and see that the creator just comment 3 minutes ago about downloading it and then listening to it. I want to know what he thinks. The song is good so far. Who created it?

Lol, I wasn't the creator XD  I had Scootaloodle put all 3 songs together so I could hear what they sound like combined and get a better picture of what I want to hear.

Well with that idea in mind 

attachicon.gifMLP Enthusiast Luna song thing.mp3

^ download link ^

Alright, this song actually sounds pretty good already, although, some little editing to the lengths of the songs themselves to make it smoother would be wonderful.

Here's what I'm thinking:

For this song, we should clip the section from 18:14 - 19:32 so that we end on the held note, and then immediately transfer into Lunarium, no fancy transition.

I'm gonna post clips and somehow merge them to show what I mean.

Lol, I wasn't the creator XD  I had Scootaloodle put all 3 songs together so I could hear what they sound like combined and get a better picture of what I want to hear.

Alright, this song actually sounds pretty good already, although, some little editing to the lengths of the songs themselves to make it smoother would be wonderful.

Here's what I'm thinking:

For this song, we should clip the section from 18:14 - 19:32 so that we end on the held note, and then immediately transfer into Lunarium, no fancy transition.

I'm gonna post clips and somehow merge them to show what I mean.

Noh saxophone tho, I is going to noodle in peace. Noodling away right now... noodling away slowly...............still noodling.

• Brohoof 1