Banner by ~ Zero

Looking for all sorts of vocalists

Arkane

Hello. I'm Arkane.

I'm just going to say it straight. I need active vocalists. People who I can contact for singing anytime and are willing to give their time for my current and future songs. Right now, I'm working on a symphonic metal cover of Welcome to the Show and I need vocalists for that.

tl;dr: I need vocalists that are willing to team up with me. I do all sorts of genres so any kind of voice is welcome. If you're interested, post here or contact me via email or skype.

Email: galiant609@gmail.com

EDIT: This is the type of metal genre that I specialize on. Just giving you a heads up on future possible collabs if I ever decide on teaming up with  you.

Edited by Arkane

I'd be willing to help out any time you need. I even got a different mic recently, so its a little better quality. I haven't used it much though, but I'd be glad to change that if you require. :3 You know what I sound like, whether its good enough or not is up to you. I think I'm okay.