Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weather do you hate & why?

iceestarz

Just really hot weather in general :wacko:. Or really cold weather without insulation (that feels worse). I'm talking about wind chill in cold temperature~

Gee, everyone hates hot weather too -_-.

Edited by SparkWolf

I hate hot weather with high humidity, and I have been to humid places like Thailand and India, or just plain hot like the Sonora Desert, however, I do like rainy, cold weather, I was thriving in places like the U.K. or Sweden, I'm like Queen Elsa, the cold never bothered me anyway. 

Oh, I hate a lot of different kinds of weather.

• Overcast. When it's gray, and cloudy outside. It's kind of depressing.
  • Severe weather. My favorite kind of weather is rainy weather, but not crazy storms.
  • Bone chilling temperatures. I like to be able to go outside and not feel like I'm going to freeze.
  • Tons, and tons of snow is never fun either. 
  • Days that are simply too hot. I enjoy decent weather but 110 degrees with humidity is a bit much.
Edited by Mikami

The heat really gives you that uncomfortable feeling when you stay inside with no air conditioner or anything. I don't mind the cold weather. I never really lived with snow all my life, so it's always hot weather, almost. I'm used to it since I live in the desert region, but it's something I can't bear with any longer. 

All of them except Rainy. Not because I'm an emo kid that listens to linkin park. Its just that its too damn hot in this country. When it rains, its cold. When its cold, everyone's calm. When everyone's calm, everyone's happy.

Living in Scotland and I hate the cold... Worst combination :( . Anything below 10 degrees celsius is a no-no. My personal preference of temperature is around 20-25 degrees. Winter is coming up and I am literally going to have a coat of frost on my skin. Thunder is pretty cool too, That is if i'm not outside when it is happening. BRING ON THA HEAT  B)  

I hate freezing and windy weather, especially snowy weather. It's painfully cold, gloomy and just overall unpleasant. It's also the current weather where I live, which you can just tell I am just "ecstatic" about...

Edited by PoisonClaw

I hate hot weather. Kind of funny since I live in Arizona, right? It's true though. I've never been a fan of hot weather because it's so sticky and gross. At least in cold weather, you can always bundle up warmly. In the hot weather, there's hardly anything can do. Sure, you could coop yourself up in a cool house or go swimming... but eh... I just don't like hot weather.

I hate weather that has a lot of wind (especially when it's snowing). I just don't like wind blowing in my face. I sort of hate humid weather because it causes me to sweat and I do that rather easily. Otherwise, I like any kind of weather so long as it isn't destroying houses or killing people.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like high humidity, especially on an overcast/foggy day, in shich it's too cold to not wear a jacket, but too warm with one on.

Also, although I love the sound of rain and I enjoy driving in it, I fucking hate having to walk in it if I need to go do something.

THough I enjoy walking in the rain fi I'm wearing clothes I don't are about and am ableto have a shower afterwards  :3

• Brohoof 1

I hate weather that has a lot of wind (especially when it's snowing). I just don't like wind blowing in my face. I sort of hate humid weather because it causes me to sweat and I do that rather easily. Otherwise, I like any kind of weather so long as it isn't destroying houses or killing people.

I hate the cold for that very reason, the wind. it also makes my eyes water and my nose runny. 

• Brohoof 1

Snow, it cause too much problem in UK, also it turn to Ice. Really hate it even Snowdrop was one of my favorite Ponies & Elsa is one of my favorite Disney characters. Also can't stand it when kids and youth throw snow ball at people or bus or cars. It not fun matter.

Also Heavy rain its also cause problem, like flood in some areas in UK, but I live on the hill. Also get too wet.

I can't decide between super hot days, cold windy days or cold, windy, rainy days...  The wind around here seems to feel like it's going right through you, with a bite to it.

• Brohoof 2