Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weather do you hate & why?

iceestarz

As much as I loathe the rain...I loathe the cold even more. I keep getting nose bleeds now that it's starting to get cold.

i know how you feel bro. i was on my way to school when my nose started to bleed.

• Brohoof 1

Any, if not all hot related weather activities

You dry up often, buy loads of coolers and air fans, risk going outside because of the heat, have heatstroke or ventilation, become thirsty too often, the list is endless

I know cold weather suffers the same only the opposite, but I prefer cold weather over hot weather anyday

• Brohoof 1

the worst for me is a dull cloudy day; it makes the world look so boring and unfortunately that's the weather 90% of the time in england

cold rain is horrible to be out in too, but it's really fun watching it out of the window with a cup of tea and a wooly jumper :P

I absolutely hate sunny weather, but that's not much of an issue for me.  I sleep during most of the day and I'm awake from 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. so I don't see much daylight.  If you were wondering, I have a job that requires me to stay up during the night and sleep during the day.  I'll give you a hint: finance.

Hot weather: You drink lots of water and pee less, I had signs of heatstroke when I walked two hours last time I went to the US, makes you feel tired, you sweat alot, etc. I'm not entirely conformable with overly cold weather, but it's far better than hot weather   

Hot weather. I live in a desert area, I hate the heat there and almost everyone hates it. In winter, that's not a big issue because somehow the weather just magically becomes cold after a few days. But still, cold weather is just like an airborne disease, you cough like all the time. Try stepping out of the airplane in Jeddah. That is like being melted into jelly.

I hate the kinds of days where the sun comes up, gives you a big cloudless hug, and leaves behind a hot sticky sweat.

I feel violated.

I like warmth as much as the next person, but I live in the tropics, so the sun(especially in this wet season where its hot and humid(talking sunny 35'C with +90% humidity)) can honestly just go burn out.

I want cold. Cold and snowy and rainy. :(

Gray cloudy overcast.. what a quick way to put you in a miserable mood! :eww:

I love the rain though.. if I'm indoors that is.. dry.. and preferably a hot drink. (Heehee all you stuck outside!)

Stuffy heat is also a problem. There's just never enough ventilation in my room.

Why can't we just have weather that pleases everyone? T_T

Sorry Winter fans I'm not a fan of cold weather and icy grounds in general. The cold weather would be cool, if I didn't have to go outside at 6:30 in the morning just to wait for the bus. If I could spend the entire winter at home wrapped up in a blanket, maybe I wouldn't hate it so much.

Also. icy ground is nothing but trouble. It causes car accidents, broken backs, and even death. Yes, I know you can die from other forms of weather, but it's more likely here. I got into a car accident a few years ago via skidding off the road due to non plowed streets.

Also, hot weather that's like 85 degrees or above can be annoying too. Much like icy ground, it's hard to walk outside without feeling like you're being baked. And do not walk on your driveway bare foot. That is painful.

This is why my vision of perfect weather is about 60-79 degrees.

Oh, and even though I've never seen one (weird since I live in the midwest), tornadoes can be scary. They can destroy houses to the point where the foundation falls, and are just really scary in general.

Oh, and I actually like rain, if it happens on a day where I'm not doing anything. Thunderstorms especially can be relaxing if you're indoors.

Hail, freezing rain,rain(though rain is only if I'm in it), really hot weather, really cold weather and really heavy snow storms.

Why? I've been pelted by hail, I've caught colds in all forms of cold weather, and really nasty sunburns from hot weather.

I really like tropical rain. it's so nice just to lie back and listen to it lol

But i also like winter just because if what i wear 90% which is tight jeans so not the best in summer  :lol:

so i guess i hate hot weather which is not good since i live in Australia lol

Edited by Snoochi

I'm one of those strange specimens that prefers cool, cloudy, rainy and even snowy weather over sunny, hot and humid weather. The strange thing is that I have a higher tolerance for heat and humidity than I do for coldness or rain, but I just enjoy it much more and the green hills that come with it. My least favorite weather would probably be a 100+ degree day with no humidity, which we get quite a lot of here in the summer. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some heat in the summer, but just keep it below 90 and have some cooler rainy days mixed in as well.

I hate the hot weather. They've caused me problems earlier this year.

In June at Download Festival, I nearly got sunstroke, and at a Machine Head show in August (I was indoors), I nearly passed out because the humidity was unreal.