Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What weather do you hate & why?

iceestarz

I hate being wet, mostly due to my hair being so long and fine, it takes forever to dry. Rain is my arch nemesis. I actually prefer snow, because it is possible to get it off of you before it melts completely, making you damp. 

I just hate any kind of weather where the sun in shining, I don't like the sun and I don't like the heat. (Although I obviously do like sunflowers, hehe.)

Mostly I don't like the sun itself even if it's cold out just due to the fact that my eyes are insanely sensitive to light.

Heat also annoys me because I sweat and then I get HORRIBLE sweat cysts that are extremely painful.

Snowy -> Fingers numb very quickly, get seasonal depression w/o the Sun.

Rainy -> Can't go outside and spar weapons, internet starts crawling slower, and again with the seasonal depression.

Windy -> Don't need to deal with that too often here, but it's always with rain, so I've learned to hate it.

Sunny -> IAMBEINGBAKEDALIVEWHYDIDIEVERPRAISETHESUN

No pleasing me it seems :P

Just give me a cool 60 degrees (F), with partly cloudy skies,and I'll be content.

For me, the further away from summer I am, the better. The temperature's not really so high over here around that time compared to some other places, but I'm just more inclined towards cold than hot anyday, I guess. Plus, summer's the kind of season where you're meant to get out of your stuffy old house and bathe in the sun's rays and so on all day... maybe some people would rather stay inside and enjoy some good ol', magical snuggle season ;_;

I despise the cold.  I'd much rather be sweating in the heat than shivering in the cold.  I used to live somewhere where we simply didn't have hot running water, central heat, or plugs that would accommodate a crappy little floor heater.  I developed Raynaud's at one point, which my ARNP likened somewhat to frostbite (though Raynaud's is thankfully reversible if not left untreated - and obviously less severe).

• 4 years later...

Really hot and humid is basically hell in my book. Typical Indiana summers tend to be like that and I do not understand why anyone sees that as great. In that kind of weather you can't even walk around town without feeling like you are suffocating. Autumn and Winter are paradise in comparison.

When it's hot (+26C) and especially if it's humid too. Especially if have to leave the room with AC and go somewhere. While I do not like when it is cold (say, -15C) and I have to scrape ice from the windows of my car, making myself warm is much easier than cooling myself down.

A good day for being outside would be no rain and +14C - +18C, overcast would be preferable, but sunny is also OK when it is cold enough.

Rain is nice provided that I can stay inside or in a car where I am not the driver.

Snow is nice provided I do not have to shovel it, clean it from my car or drive on snowy streets.

I already say this time to time now... but hot and dry weather. Can’t stand it and I easily get headaches from it.

Bad weather is my paradise. Cloudy, snowy, and rainy weather is awesome. It makes the outdoors look amazing, and it lets me wear all my cool jackets and stuff that I can't in the summer.

But the main reason that I like it is because my job is aviation, and bad weather means no flying, which means going home early. :P

I hate humid and hot weather. Everything I do, every movement, is a agony when I have this weather (like this week). I often have slightly vertigo and I also can not sleep under such conditions. Saddly that this is the typical summer weather here in wester germany (that is the reason why summer is actually my least-favorite season of the year). I also don't like freezing rain because everything stands still than and you can not do anything because every movement in the outside is dangerous. 

• Brohoof 1

Have I mentioned I loathe heat?!!?

Like, I can tell when it gets over exactly 74 degrees Farenheit! Not humidity, no! Just any and all temperature over that!! 

It boils my blood & brain! I can feel the moisture leeching out of my skin! 

I just can't stand living anywhere that has a summer! Was in Arizona for a while and the sun's rays was deadly! While I like rain, it often keeps me awake at night and it occurs to me that I just simply can't live anywhere that doesn't have often and reliable snowy winters. I need snow, lol!

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, IronM17 said:

I hate humid and hot weather. Everything I do, every movement, is a agony when I have this weather (like this week). I often have slightly vertigo and I also can not sleep under such conditions. Saddly that this is the typical summer weather here in wester germany (that is the reason why summer is actually my least-favorite season of the year). 

Buy an air conditioner :P 

11 hours ago, SparklingCaps said:

Buy an air conditioner :P 

Air Conditioner? What is this? We germans don't know it. cl-rd-derp.png

No, but seriously, this is actually not really typical here in germany. I guess it is because the summer are actually not that longs and to buy a really expensive air conditioner for a few hot days is for a lot of people not necessary. but this is only a guess. I actually really tought on such a thing (especially after the heavy summer last year), but my financial situation said no to me. Luckily that I have still my fan.