Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The dazzlings Q&A!

XxPegasisterxX

Sonata:Oh , yes indeedy!

Adagio:be quiet sonata! Yes, Vital Spark, you can tell your rain boom friends they are in for a big surprise. And a humiliating one. Mwahahahahaha!

00ony, I spend an hour before school in the bathroom. You get used to it. Oh, and I have a personal hair stylist, but she is just useless really.

• Brohoof 2

Hey you three.....do you have ANY plans to return to Equestria? if so what's the plan? I would be quite interested...

Oh yes and Sonata considering you missed Taco Tuesday I only thought it would be fair *Gives Sonata taco*

Well, as for taco fillings, give me spicy any day! We do have plans to return to equestria, but I decided to stay because the tacos are better here! Agio and Aria are gonna do something to the Crystal empire, something about a creepy king taking over both dimensions, something like sombrero? Oh yeah, Sombra. But who cares, let's just eat tacos! Thx ever leaf!

Well, shutting down for the night. Gtg to bed. Wierd time zone where we are, eeyup! See you guys laterzzzzzzzz tacossssss!

• Brohoof 1

@, I have moved this thread from the 'Equestria Girls' section to the 'Ask a Pony' section as it is better suited here. Please continue as before! :)

Adagio: Ok, on the resurface thing I don't know, think we were reforming or something.....? Dunno. Oh and my favourite food is the finest pure mince meat and homemade lasts lasagne. The best. The finest.

Aria: Rib eye steak, medium rare with some new potatoes and green beans..... Oh, favourite food? Steak. Duh.

Sonata: .....Tacos...... *drools*

• Brohoof 1

Adagio: Ok, on the resurface thing I don't know, think we were reforming or something.....? Dunno. Oh and my favourite food is the finest pure mince meat and homemade lasts lasagne. The best. The finest.

Aria: Rib eye steak, medium rare with some new potatoes and green beans..... Oh, favourite food? Steak. Duh.

Sonata: .....Tacos...... *drools*

post-18984-0-10165700-1416795709.gif to Sonata: what is your favorite drink?

to Aria: you have any kind of crush to somepony?

to Adagio: have you been in a unconfortable situation lately?
  • Brohoof 1

Sonata: Fanta, or just orange juice with fizzy water in it!

Aria: Not telling. Flash Sentry: Hey Aria. Aria: *blushes* h...hi...

Adagio: Rainbow tried to take the last taco. Well,a I shouldn't say tried...

She did.

And I was about to take it.

• Brohoof 1

Sonata: Hanging with Pinks, Chatterbox and Sunset. Oh! And, erm, Aria and Adagio of course!

Aria: When I got 56% In my maths test. I mean, look at me! Future mathmatician here!

Adagio: Well, Avatars cool, mlp Rainbow Rocks, etc etc I love films!

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gif chatterbox? *giggles* another girl with my name?

to Aria: you have pets?

Adagio: what would be your reaction if your crush tells you that he/she likes you?

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gif to sonata: .....

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif to Aria: what you prefer? potato chips or candies?

To Adagio: what would be the days if you suddenly become the most popular girl in school?