Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So... Here we are again.

spidermaster14

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've known about this site for a good long while now. I suppose I heard about it back in the S3 days sometime from a friend on FF.net.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My girlfriend showed me the first few episodes and I was hooked there and then. I went home and watched all of S1 and then got current with S2 the week after.

So I've made a couple friends through this fandom and they've been truly fabulous people. I want to dig some roots in deeper and see if I can find some new friends. I suppose you could call this a 'reintroduction' rather than an intro as I've had an account here for a long while but it's only now with S5 looming that I decided to take advantage and jump in. So, I suppose...

How's it goin everyone it's good to be here! xD

• Brohoof 4

It's wonderful to receive such a warm welcome..(back). This community is truly awesome. Does anyone have any recommendations or preferences for where on the boards it's fun to hang out? Discussing the show is a thing I like to do, or perhaps just casual pony related conversation?

Edited by spidermaster14
  • Brohoof 1

It's wonderful to receive such a warm welcome..(back). This community is truly awesome. Does anyone have any recommendations or preferences for where on the boards it's fun to hang out? Discussing the show is a thing I like to do, or perhaps just casual pony related conversation?

I usually just chill on the home page and click all the new topics that pop up as well as notifications. My advice is just to click anything that sounds interesting(but not the ads, they are evil) :squee: 

• Brohoof 1