Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Banner Contest IV - Baby It's Cold Outside

Jeric

Just to be sure... Does the banner have to show all of the CMC's or at least one? sorry for being a noob lol but i'm just wondering right now...

Must highlight at least one member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders (Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle)

It only needs one member of the CMC to be valid for consideration, but it doesn't say anything against adding more members of the gang.

• Brohoof 3

You guys should do a "Winter Wrap-up" theme for March (Winter ends March 20).

That is definitely something to consider Anon

• Brohoof 2

Ooooooo, stipulations for the contest, I like, I like a lot!  B)   And the CMC + Christmas/Hearth's Warming Eve?  This can only end in good things.  :comeatus:   GOOD LUCK EVERYPONY!!!  :muffins:

I'll make a banner once my drawing skills improve a bit, although I hope my own drawing style will be accepted. I honestly think the G4 design needs to look more huggable.

So is it ok to use some vector drawing by somebody if it's ok I will make sure to credit them.

I believe so because past banners had vectors, on a few of em you could see little outline pieces cut off. Although I'm not sure if you need to credit them or not cuz I've never seen any with credits.

NUUUU I PROCRASTINATED! WHYYYYY

Well, good luck everyone who entered :P

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be .png :)

You can still do it! Why not submit a New Year's banner for the end of December? ;)

Wait, so if we submit a banner, and we don't want to be apart of this contest does it still have to follow these rules? Because I noticed Kyoshi's current one doesn't.

Wait, so if we submit a banner, and we don't want to be apart of this contest does it still have to follow these rules? Because I noticed Kyoshi's current one doesn't.

The current banner is being used because last week their was a donation contest, which the Rarity Fan Club won, so we're honoring their donations with a Rarity banner for two weeks this month.

You can read about it here:  http://mlpforums.com/topic/115817-clash-of-the-fan-clubs-mcm-edition-complete/

• Brohoof 1

The current banner is being used because last week their was a donation contest, which the Rarity Fan Club won, so we're honoring their donations with a Rarity banner for two weeks this month.

You can read about it here:  http://mlpforums.com/topic/115817-clash-of-the-fan-clubs-mcm-edition-complete/

Sooo I still have to follow the contest rules?

Aw, I made a cool one with Flitter :(