Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Considering the main point of this topic, I have moved it to the "Ask A Pony" sub forum.

Thank you, and please continue your discussion. :)

• Brohoof 1

Eeyup! He is my third cousins nephew twice removed. He can be funny sometimes! Once he almost baked Aria into a cupcake! It was hilarious! *munches on taco*

O...k then. You have some pretty interesting family members. Wait, YOU ARE RELATED TO OCARINA?!

*dials phone number*

Hello, @Melody Word, yeah, Ocarina is related to Sonata!

*hangs up*

So, how does it feel being related to the only pony capable of stealing the TARDIS?

• Brohoof 1

Brony assassin, well, if you want the honest truth..... I hate the other dazzlings and I want to be like pinkie pie, kind and friendly! But I don't dare leave the group, because Adagio could ruin my life!!

Anthropogenic horse, it makes me feel kinda sorry for his mom, my third cousins child. It also feels AWESOME to have somebody do powerful in the family!

Uhhhhh....... Well.. Uh... I mean Cheese Sandwich and Flash... No, uh.... *whispers* ok! maybe a teeny crush on Sandwich and Flash Sentry...

*looks left and right* oh.... And Er.... Heh heh.... Pinkie is kinda cute.... *whispers* stupid sonata why did you say that....

• Brohoof 1

Probably when we lost out siren powers, but also when I almost choked on a taco at break and Ms. Celestial had to thump me on the back... ;(

Erm.... It seems Sonata has a question for you....

Sonata: *blushes and hides behind taco* Erm.... Wanna go to Taco Bell next Friday night.... Oh..... Erm actually any washer you want to go.

Oh, this is also part of the answer to the question about most embarrassing moment..... >.<