Go ahead pony peeps! Ask me anything, I will get back to you as soon as I can! *munches on taco* Don't be a stranger! post-30729-0-28900300-1416371624_thumb.jpg

Eeyup! He is my third cousins nephew twice removed. He can be funny sometimes! Once he almost baked Aria into a cupcake! It was hilarious! *munches on taco*

Considering the main point of this topic, I have moved it to the "Ask A Pony" sub forum.

Thank you, and please continue your discussion. :)

Eeyup! He is my third cousins nephew twice removed. He can be funny sometimes! Once he almost baked Aria into a cupcake! It was hilarious! *munches on taco*

O...k then. You have some pretty interesting family members. Wait, YOU ARE RELATED TO OCARINA?!

*dials phone number*

Hello, @Melody Word, yeah, Ocarina is related to Sonata!

*hangs up*

So, how does it feel being related to the only pony capable of stealing the TARDIS?

Brony assassin, well, if you want the honest truth..... I hate the other dazzlings and I want to be like pinkie pie, kind and friendly! But I don't dare leave the group, because Adagio could ruin my life!!

Anthropogenic horse, it makes me feel kinda sorry for his mom, my third cousins child. It also feels AWESOME to have somebody do powerful in the family!

Your related to Ocarina?! Wow. Well, why did you and the others get banished from Equestria?

We were creating chaos in equestria with discord, so Starswirl took my taco and sent me to the EG world. He messes with my TACO he messes with ME!!!!!

:) Taco Bell is the best! So, what do you think of the mane six? Or humane six.

Oh lol.... I like them all, but rainbow is a bit intimidating, and sunset too. Rarity is..... Nice, but in my eyes she is superior to me! My fave is pinkie

Well, we lost out siren powers, Adagio and Aria became the most stupid people in school, I kinda sorta made friends with Sunset and Pinkie, but Adagio never let's me hang with them!:( *munches on taco sadly*

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif Chattebox: Hello miss Sonata dusk! am a student of Journalism from Canterlot High School i would like an interview with you.

you have any kind of fear?

That one day tacos will turn against me,

Oh, and spiders.

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gif you are really cute.. i also like tacos i make them nicely... 

am sorry err... heh heh... *blushes* you have any special girl, i mean crush?

Uhhhhh....... Well.. Uh... I mean Cheese Sandwich and Flash... No, uh.... *whispers* ok! maybe a teeny crush on Sandwich and Flash Sentry...

*looks left and right* oh.... And Er.... Heh heh.... Pinkie is kinda cute.... *whispers* stupid sonata why did you say that....

post-18984-0-71232500-1416802039.gif you like to play videogames?

Edited by Balareth

Oh, yes! I love minecraft, plants versus zombies, and I also have Pokèmon on my 3ds! I am like a total game freak!!!!! >.<

post-18984-0-12700500-1416807546.gif *cleaning her glasses* Minecraft is a nice game!

tell me what has been your most embarrasing moment ever?

Probably when we lost out siren powers, but also when I almost choked on a taco at break and Ms. Celestial had to thump me on the back... ;(

Erm.... It seems Sonata has a question for you....

Sonata: *blushes and hides behind taco* Erm.... Wanna go to Taco Bell next Friday night.... Oh..... Erm actually any washer you want to go.

Oh, this is also part of the answer to the question about most embarrassing moment..... >.<