Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who collects the old G1 ponies? I do!

XxPegasisterxX

2 minutes ago, Leave a Whisper said:

Here's a picture of my newer ponies. I'll get ones of Tickle and the Flutters when they arrive.

20191125_104338.thumb.jpg.657c359f7524e6b6dafea3e7ecb081db.jpg20191125_104544.thumb.jpg.176eb6f656ceac1a721f24117937cd0d.jpg20191125_104636.thumb.jpg.f3acf464fb76ead3743347249c1adf14.jpg

Nice!
Sunlight, Baby Racer, Moonstone, Speedy, Moondancer, Seabreeze and unknown baby sea pony?

I don't have Baby Racer, he's a cool one to have!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Nice!
Sunlight, Baby Racer, Moonstone, Speedy, Moondancer, Seabreeze and unknown baby sea pony?

I don't have Baby Racer, he's a cool one to have!

I didn't think I was gonna get him either. I was veeery lucky to find him on ebay for cheap and snagged him asap. He's adorable! Now if only I get that lucky with Baby Leaper.

The sea pony is the pearly re-release of Baby Sea Shimmer.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Leave a Whisper said:

I didn't think I was gonna get him either. I was veeery lucky to find him on ebay for cheap and snagged him asap. He's adorable! Now if only I get that lucky with Baby Leaper.

The sea pony is the pearly re-release of Baby Sea Shimmer.

SplasheeG1_Leaper.jpg

Good luck finding Baby Leaper! I have already found him.

Also my latest Princess Rinse n Spit! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

SplasheeG1_Leaper.jpg

Good luck finding Baby Leaper! I have already found him.

Also my latest Princess Rinse n Spit! :mlp_icwudt:

splash butt is best butt confirmed! 

• Brohoof 1

Here is 35th Anniversary Tickle. She's very cute. Her hair needs a bit of retraining. It drives me crazy that Basic Fun flips it on the wrong side, but oh well.

1574883883937789068258.thumb.jpg.e967adda1fbcb51214348ba64e85d8a6.jpg

This is Wind Drifter after a spa day, ribbon and new wings. She was one of my most wanted Flutter Ponies. So pretty! I can never decide if her colors remind me of early summer or late spring.

wind_drifter_s_custom_wings_2_by_littlekunai_ddl8o9l-fullview.thumb.jpg.65d681510ed7392bef5906a75e9e09e7.jpg

Honeysuckle is baity. Faded, super dry hair, pencil, marker, dirt and crayon. That's okay. I got her because I was looking for a messed up flutter to customize and she came with Drifter so I landed a pretty sweet deal.

20191127_114316.thumb.jpg.9fa6cf5ec4b2229ff9e7156ccd5cf298.jpg

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My first G1s of the year.

ss_twilight_by_littlekunai_ddnz8e5-fullview.thumb.jpg.5174011634b5cf1e28aba501c27519e4.jpg

SS Twilight is one of my big childhood grails. I was so thrilled to get her this January. She's darling!

15826733462141025060061.thumb.jpg.7e83252fd870c9557015f4ba485bc2e7.jpg

Picked up Basic Fun Trickles on impulse with my Crackerbarrel gift card last month. What a sweet springtime girl she is.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I got my last Mountain Boy! I now have all six of them! Yay :yay:

g1_mntboys6.jpg

It set me back quite a lot. The new one is Thundercloud (Purple one).

• 3 weeks later...

I love G1, but I only have Sparkler so far. They're surprisingly hard to find in the wild, but I hope to collect more when shops open again. There's a vintage toy store at the beach where I vacation each year that always has a small collection for sale.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Recently I got Basic Fun Glory. She's actually my first unicorn. I know that may seem surprising, but I've always been mostly a G3 collector and unicorns are much less common in that generation.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Envy said:

Recently I got Basic Fun Glory. She's actually my first unicorn. I know that may seem surprising, but I've always been mostly a G3 collector and unicorns are much less common in that generation.

Congrats. Glory is so pretty and classic. Yeah, I wish we'd gotten the other 10 G3 unis. There were some nice designs. Wish we'd gotten a few babies too, they woulda been adorable.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/19/2020 at 11:02 AM, Splashee® said:

I got my last Mountain Boy! I now have all six of them! Yay :yay:

g1_mntboys6.jpg

It set me back quite a lot. The new one is Thundercloud (Purple one).

I am incredibly jealous! They look fantastic together! The Mountain Boys are hands down one of the best UK/Euro sets around.