Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who collects the old G1 ponies? I do!

XxPegasisterxX

I do collect these cuties, even though I have only two G1 ponies so far: Dazzleglow and Confetti. Dazzleglow is in a fairly good condition, even though her mane has been shortened as well as her tail. Poor Confetti though, she has her mane cut into a super short mohawk and her tail is completely different than the original.

Anyways, if I ever see G1 ponies in a thrift store I'm going to buy them for sure. If they are in a decent condition that is.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I love collecting generation 1 ponies I would list them but there is alot of them. My two most recent acquisitions are mail order sky rocket and firefly from fireflys adventure. 

post-38557-0-07873800-1474698285.jpg

post-38557-0-33991100-1474698293_thumb.jpg

Edited by demonwolfspirit
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm currently collecting the G1 plushies called "Softies." The ones I have so far are chillin on top of my vanity mirror. :)

post-27261-0-47202000-1464832546_thumb.jpg

I currently have Bow Tie, Cherries Jubilee, Lickedy Split, and Cotton Candy.

I love them - they are so adorable and very well-made!

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have several hundred of them but I had to sell them

can't hardly buy them now when you find them because people look them up on ebay and they try to get MIB price for a pony that looks like it walked through a mine field and got attacked by rabid sharpies

I'm trying to collect them, and despite living in a big city with tons of garage sales every weekend and many sellers as flea markets, I only own two G1 ponies. And one of them was my big sister's pony that she gave to me. The other was found at a small flea market, and after months of searching, I still can't find another.

But I do find quite a lot of G3 and G3.5 ponies. I just don't buy them since they parenting favorite.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I try to collect these since I love the past generations as much if not more than the G4 !

I have only Buttons in G1 for now and she is pretty damaged :c I also have a Posey plushie but she needs a serious wash.

In G2 I have Princess Silver Rain (she's so pretty !! )

And for G3 I have 4 girls but I can't remember their names :)

• Brohoof 1

I try to collect these since I love the past generations as much if not more than the G4 !

I have only Buttons in G1 for now and she is pretty damaged :c I also have a Posey plushie but she needs a serious wash.

In G2 I have Princess Silver Rain (she's so pretty !! )

And for G3 I have 4 girls but I can't remember their names :)

Check out strawberryreef. They're a good id site.

I'd love to see pictures of your ponies. Perhaps you can start a G2 collection thread? :)

I don't have any myself, but I'd like to get Prince Firefly, Lady Eve, Lady Waterfall? Nosey and Click, Copper Glow and several others.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I collect G1 ponies and I wonder if I am the only one still loving G1? So far I have;

Candy floss

Peachy

Blossom

Applejack

Bow tie

Bluebell

And three fillies, one completely blue

One purple mane and pink main colour

One purple with pink mane.

Can I also have some help on identifying these fillies?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If your still looking to identify the fillies the all blue one was baby ember she was a mail order pony the one next to her looks to be like the lavender baby ember there was 4 versions of baby ember 3 of them were mail orders which they had no cutie marks and then they released a baby ember with a star cutie mark which could be purchased in stores and the one way at the end looks to be like baby north star.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw my first Generation I ponies in the wild today. My mom and I were out visiting antique/vintage shops. In the three or so years we've been doing that, MLP merchandise has only turned up very rarely, and it's been even more rare that it has been mainline brushables. This is the first time I've seen G1 anything, too! When I saw the booth my eyes must have gotten cartoonishly big, but I had to hide it because my mom doesn't need to know I collect toy horses. Lol.

In between that and the fact that I spent my graduation money on an instrument (of course!), I couldn't have them. It makes me sad. =(

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm considering collecting some g1 ponies as i don't really care about g4 toys(plushes are an exception) and i personally like g1 a lot so i am fixing on making goals concerning getting some good g1 ponies. I am going to try to get fizzy as my first pony and then I will aim for more later(because fizzy is my favorite pony from my little pony n' friends). 

• Brohoof 1