Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ouija Boards?

focus.alex

I've seen both open minded views as well as those who will simply outright attempt calling such a tool 'fake'. I assure you, a legitimate Ouija Board will serve as a key to the spirit world. Most experiences have been... darker. Not much good can typically come form the a ouija board but it is a powerful tool. I cannot blame some for not wanting to mess with it. I personally forbid it in my personal living space due to the fact that ouija boards can link to the living and bring torment through constantly opened spirit doors. That is if it's not used carefully and is used haphazardly like what most people would do.

Others may believe what they will. But in the end, are you sure you should discount a Ouija Board as nothing more than a joke? I leave on that final thought.

• Brohoof 1

It's funny you should say this. The Ouija trademark and concept is owned by Parker Brothers (who also own the rights to Monopoly, Cluedo, Risk, and many other board games), who are owned by, guess who... Hasbro!

http://www.hasbro.com/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=8F00D4B0-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4:en_US.  For ages 8-Adult.

The fact that you can buy a Ouija board on the same website that you can buy a copy of Connect 4 kind of discredits them, imo.  Or maybe Connect 4 is just far more sinister than I thought.

• 5 years later...

The times they do work you are doin somethin very harmful especially if u do it in a group it can lead to pooling of energy and creation of thought form complexes(ghosts). These can attach onto people and such. When any of the objects move it is because it is using your or the groups energy. 

And nope I'm not religious or anythin lol but it's jus a foolish pursuit but ppl do it cuz they find it fascinating. I doubt tho most of the time it works.

On 10/5/2020 at 10:15 PM, Fluttershutter said:

So many people so scared of a silly little game. :scoots:

Nooo it’s not :wacko: .

As curious as I am about it, it’s not something I wish to take an active part of.

It has this adware sound to it, like when you click on something, and all of a sudden you have your start page changed to go to "Ouija Boards", and even if you change it, it changes back. Classic!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a couple of them. I bought this really nice circle one with a black cat in the center. I wish I had a better way to display it. I’ve seen some amazing handmade/painted ones. The creativity behind some of them are amazing.