Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd like to get, but can't

Cosmik Vek

I want to play World of Warcraft but I still can't decide which class I should play as! People keep saying that either their class is best or that you should play what you think would be good. I just want something with great defenses but is really strong too! Is that too much to ask?

I also want the new Pokémon game that comes out tomorrow, but I don't have enough money.

• Brohoof 1

I really want both Quantum Break (not out till 2015) and D4 (Dark Dreams Don't Die), can't get either because I don't own an Xbox One, but I might end up buying one eventually.

I also want the new Pokemon game and the new Smash (Wii U), both of which I probably won't be getting till Christmas. And I want the Evil Within, but no money, probably another Christmas thing.

Edited by WheatleyCore

Heh, I just got the new Pokémon game in the past two hours. :P

But to answer your question, I really want to get Kirby Triple Deluxe and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. Kirby is a series I like, but am not too invested in, whereas I can't buy SSB4 because I don't have a Wii U.

Edited by Odyssey

Both Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix and Kingdom Hearts 3. The former is because, while it does come out in a few weeks, I`ll be pretty much broke after getting Omega Ruby and the latter is because I don`t even have a PS4 to play it with when it does release next year.

I really wanted to play Sunset Overdrive since i'm a fan of the developer Insomniac Games. They crafted two of my favorite franchises that i love which are Spyro the Dragon and Ratchet and Clank.

Unfortunately since it's an Xbox One exclusive, i can't access it :(

WWE 2K15. Has a solid roster behind it and am curious about the new create a wrestler/career mode. Plus, for the first time ever, wrestling legend Sting will be available in a wwe game. But the aforementioned career mode is available on next gen consoles and Sting only comes w/ pre-orders. Not worth shelling out the $300 for a PS4 to play a $70 game.