Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd like to get, but can't

Cosmik Vek

I want the new Little Big Planet 3 for the ps3 and ps4. I do have a ps3, but I just don't have the money to get it right now. It kind of bums me out, because I heard its apparently the best in the series. Worth trying it. No Little Big planet has ever disappointed me. Its such a fun and cute game.

I am currently getting the new Pokemon tomorrow and the new Super Smash bros for Christmas, but...I just want Little Big planet 3  :( 

I also want Mario Kart 8, but that won't be awhile til I actually get that. 

I want the new Little Big Planet 3 for the ps3 and ps4. I do have a ps3, but I just don't have the money to get it right now. It kind of bums me out, because I heard its apparently the best in the series. Worth trying it. No Little Big planet has ever disappointed me. Its such a fun and cute game.

I am currently getting the new Pokemon tomorrow and the new Super Smash bros for Christmas, but...I just want Little Big planet 3  :( 

I also want Mario Kart 8, but that won't be awhile til I actually get that. 

Hi Sugar Sprinkles. You heard right, i've watched a couple of walkthroughs and people say it's the best game in the series. It's definitely worth buying if you loved previous LittleBigPlanet games, you won't be disappointed.

That's a shame :(

Everyone is talking about Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, i'm just sat back thinking LittleBigPlanet 3. The new cute plush characters, new create mode, new story mode and new features are going to make for a beautiful game. The game needs more love <3 

I'm getting both LBP 3 and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I'm anticipating LBP 3 more as it's a new game and not a remake like Pokemon. :)

Edited by Light Diamond

Assassin's Creed Unity. I want to but.. every time I think about fps.... no. 

It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. People overreact.

Pretty much all good Xbox 360 and PS3 exclusives. Since I never had those consoles, I essentially missed out on an entire generation of great games that I will probably never have the time to go back and play. And that really bums me out.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

STAR RUBY

I've never played on line, but I've been gaming since I started playing AD&D back in late 1975.  I've played dozens of systems, so let me give you a nickel's worth of free advice.  In ANY system a straight Warrior is by far the easiest to learn with.  You basically have 1 decision Hit The Fool Or Not? That's it.  You can concentrate on learning the combat system + watch what the others do & how & why they do it.  Any spell casting character is WAY more complicated (You not only have to make decisions, you'd better make good ones, which means you have to know the magic system well enough so you can make good ones) +Everyone knows, the 1st rule of group combat is Kill The Mage. Get Them Before They Get You!  Warriors are the hardest to kill & have the best weapons & armor, so you have a better chance to live through your 1st few encounters.  Parties always need more Warriors & everyone thinks running one is boring, so you can always get a group.  Then, when you feel you've mastered the basics, you will have learned enough to know what classes & races interest you the most.  You can set your character aside & get a new one. (Or do they charge extra for that?)

IMO, human DMs are way better than computers.  This is because you can ask them  WTF!, get an answer & occasionally talk them into changing their mind.

I'm looking for a game, bought it about 10 years ago.  It let you be head of a movie studio, create stars & plot movies.  I think it was called Hollywood & I had theentries version that included Star Maker.  It ran on my PC, but I  lost the disc last time I moved & without knowing the game company or the exact name, good luck finding it.  You just enter Hollywood, you get a zillion answers

I wish I could get Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, but my parents don't trust online purchases (even with Nintendo -.-') so, they don't allow me to buy it... It is the latest game of my favorite video game series by the way...

3DPObjection.gif

I don't have a Wii U, but there are plenty of Wii U games that I would like to get, especially Mario Kart 8. It looks so cool! :P Plus I'd be able to play online, something I didn't realize I could do on my Wii until it was too late :/

I'd also like to play Super Mario 3D World, also for the Wii U.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I want the Halo:Master Chief Collection, but I don't have an Xbone, also, there are Wii U games I want, but, I don't have one. :(

Hi Sugar Sprinkles. You heard right, i've watched a couple of walkthroughs and people say it's the best game in the series. It's definitely worth buying if you loved previous LittleBigPlanet games, you won't be disappointed.

That's a shame :(

Everyone is talking about Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, i'm just sat back thinking LittleBigPlanet 3. The new cute plush characters, new create mode, new story mode and new features are going to make for a beautiful game. The game needs more love <3 

I'm getting both LBP 3 and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I'm anticipating LBP 3 more as it's a new game and not a remake like Pokemon. :)

Yes, I definitely LOVE the Little Big planet series. Its so cute, fun, challenging at times on the story mode, and its so random and just fun!!! I really want the 3rd one. I have the first 2 and I played the crap out of those. I beat the first one's story mode, but still currently working on the 2nd. 

I am getting Pokemon Alpha Sapphire soon tho xD haha. I know soon enough i'll get LBP 3, but that probably won't be for awhile.

• Brohoof 1

Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Assetto Corsa.

Now, there's nothing stopping me from actually buying them, however ... I don't have a racing wheel, which, at least in my mind, is an essential part of driving-based games. No wheel; no games. :P

Assassin's Creed Unity, however, it has too many glitches and I'm 'low' on money. GTA V, Democracy, Farming Simulator 15, Kerbal Space Program, Borderlands Pre-Sequel (to complete my collection c;), Far Cry 4 and 3, and finally, TESO. I had TESO for a bit, I need to get it again.

Anyways, as you can see I have no social life and I currently live in a spacious two book-shelve, twin-size bed, with duel monitors, a corgi calender, phone charger, pillows, a useless corgi, and the best part... I spinny chair. 

All main series Pokemon games on handheld after Black/White came out.

Skyrim, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, Starfox 64 3D, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, remake of Majora's Mask, and maybe CS:GO just to try it oout.

Oh, if only I had money

Edited by VictiniStar101
  • Brohoof 2

• 9 months later...

I wish I could get Smash Bros for Wii U. The problem is, I don't have a Wii U. ''Well get it on your 3DS'' First of all, it doesn't feel right to play Smash on such a small device, and second of all, my 3DS is broken. Like, almost broken in half.

I bumped this post from November 28 2014.

Edited by gamecubeguy214