Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Games you'd like to get, but can't

Cosmik Vek

As for me I would like so much to get the new Pokémon games that will come out tomorrow, but unfortunatly, I don't have a 3DS :(

THIS! Or any of the Professor Layton games! I wish I could afford a 3DS... :<

I want to play World of Warcraft but I still can't decide which class I should play as! People keep saying that either their class is best or that you should play what you think would be good. I just want something with great defenses but is really strong too! Is that too much to ask?

I also want the new Pokémon game that comes out tomorrow, but I don't have enough money.

Dude, I know a free server that you can go to. :3 Want me to PM it to you?

Dishonored for ps4, Zombi, Fallout 4

Been really trying to cut back on the amount of games I'm getting and don't play lately. Though I'd replay dishornored no problem, the other two might be kind of iffy in terms of me sticking with them. 

The original three Spyro games... 

No I did not play them as a kid. I played Crash Bandicoot since that was what my mom played. I have always had an interest in Spyro anyways and like the Legend of Spyro series and somewhat of Skylanders.

I want to get the very first Dragonball game.

But there are multiple problems.

This game was only released in Japan, the console is very rare and i could find only japanese ones that wouldnt work here and also the game is totally rare and at the moment i cant even find a offer for that game  :ooh:

I cant even find en emulator  :(

Grand Theft Auto V (PC)

The Witcher 3 (PC)

Super Smash Bros. (3DS)

Bravely Default (3DS)

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns (PC)

And probably some other games.

... They are all too expensive for my current budget.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain. I only very recently got into the series with the Legacy Collection, and I'm nearing the end of Peace Walker, but I don't have enough money for them yet. Gonna have to wait a while.

Also, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion, but that's not even out yet.

I'd really like to get GTA 5 for PC, as well as Final Fantasy X/X2 for Vita. I can't afford the first, and the second my husband would get really annoyed with me for buying, because I have it for PS3...but then it would be portable... And portable is better. 

Oh man, a good deal of games. There's GTA V, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon's Dogma, Bloodborne, Haunting Ground... I don't have a lot of money currently, so I can't afford many video games :(

Edited by Dino-Mario

I'd love to get Until Dawn, the game looks amazing, but I don't have a PS4 ;-;

I'd also like to try out the new Halo games, but I'm not bothered about getting an XBONE

Kingdom Hearts Chi stands out right now. It's a mobile game and I have no mobile device to play it on. Nor will I ever. Its story is going to be relevant to KH3 so I need to play it at some point or watch it on Youtube and I hate going the Youtube route. I've only ever done that with one other game.

I would love to get any of the Disgaea games but they are all Playstation exclusive at this point and I do not have any Playstation consoles at this point. :| I had the first game of the series for my Vita before I sold it and it was pretty awesome. JRPG to the max.

I'd really like to get Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I previously owned it on the PC with a boxed set, and have recently bought it on Steam.

Couple weeks ago, I 'upgraded' to a MacBook Air.

>Intel Core i5

>No dedicated graphics

>4GB of RAM

>Apple computer

>Microsoft Flight Simulator X

It's hard, man. Life's hard.